Twenty Six: Does Ash knows?

When morning came and I opened my eyes I find myself alone in bed. I get up and walk straight to the kitchen because I know Luke's there eating cereal.

And there he was. Sitting on the chair with his broad freckled backs hovering his precious cereal. I walk towards him and wrap my hands around his shoulder.

"Good morning" I say kissing his neck

He revolves my waist with one arm and pushes the chair back so I can sit on his lap.

"Morning" he says with his mouth full of cereal

I smile and kiss his cheek.

"Calum is coming over" he says "Then I'll take him to see Karev"

"Can I come?" I ask already knowing the answer

"No" his voice is rough "You'll stay here, in fact you wont set foot outside this apartment"

"You're the worst" I roll my eyes and get up to get myself some juice

"Yeah, I love you too" he mutters and keeps eating "Our agent called, we're signing the deal today"

"OMG! That's great!" I hug him and kiss his cheek "That's so good, I'm so proud of you babe" I smile.

They have been working so hard and it has been so difficult because of school work and side things, and actually the fact that no other studio wanted them. I couldn't be more happy

"I'm kinda nervous" he says, finishing his cereal and giving me his full attention

"Why? You guys worked so much and now is paying off"

"It's starting to kick in, you know" he puts his lip ring in between his teeth like he does when he's nervous "That we're actually good at it and it's not just for fun anymore, thats when people start to talk shit about us"

"Trust your talent" I smile and rub my thumb over his cheek "You guys are gifted, don't let criticism get the best from you" I remember when Cal said Luke seems all figured out but he isn't, I see it now.

From the outside he looks super confident and walks like a badass but inside that head he's just an insecure and fragile young adult.

"You really think we can make it?" he frowns his forehead and I smile

"Of course!" I lean in so our noses touch "I believe in your music and you should too" my voice is sweet and carrying.

"Thank you, Alaska" he kisses my lips "I'm so lucky to have you" he smirks and I blush

After that Calum got here and I hide myself on the bedroom as Luke spoke to him, they left without saying a word. Taylor is at Ashton's so Mike is staying in her room. Our little two bedroom flat looks more like a frat house. I hope the boys can find an apartment because there's no way we can host all four of them.

I took a nap then got myself ready for class. It feels like I haven't been to college in years. I couldn't find my favorite jeans so I just took the first shorts I found in my drawer and matched it with a black shirt from Luke that was laying around my room. This place is a mess. There're black clothes everywhere and my make up table is now a mix of my things and his hair things. Luke is so messy, no wonder his dorm is 90% his things spread around the place and 10% furniture.

I manage to organize some things without getting completely late for class, I leave my room and find Mike on the couch playing video games.

"Hey Mikey" I walk to the kitchen and get myself some water

"Little One" he smiles "Where you going?"

"Creative writing" I organize my purse and make sure I'm bringing my phone "Gotta go, if Luke comes back tell him I'm at class" I take the car keys, right now I'm too lazy to walk "And good luck at the label!" I leave the flat before he says anything