Twelve: It never felt so good

Hi guys!

1- Thanks to everyone thats reading and commenting the story, you guys are amazing!

2- Its a bit longer than the rest but i promise its good

3- I'd like to know what you guys are thinking about the story so far!

Hope y'all enjoy it!

After the most embarrassing breakfast of my life which included Ashton and I barely looking at each other, I decided to call my brother. I miss him like hell, we are twins and used to do everything together, I remember when I had bad dreams and crawled into his bed to hear his voice telling me everything would be fine.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked when I left the table

"I have to make a phone call" I walk into my room and he follows me

He goes to the bathroom and I sit at the edge of my bed. My fingers dial my brother's number and on the second ring he picks it up.

"Hello?" He says, sounding a bit busy. I haven't called him since I left home so he doesn't have this new phone number

"Hi brother" My voice cracks, I miss him so much. He's my hero, my everything I'd do anything for him

"Alaska! Jesus, why haven't you called earlier?"

"A lot of things where going on here" I look down, Luke leaves the bathroom and lies next to me "I called Mom last week just to check in. But how's everything?"

"Pretty crazy around here" he says with a giggle "Mom cries all the time missing you and Dad barely stays at home. Life in Uni is hell" He says with a tone of sadness in his voice. My hearts breaks. "Actually I gotta go to the office right now, the boss called and he needs me there to check some documents" Andrew is in Law School and works at our uncle's office "But I'll call you as soon as I get home okay, shortie?"

"Okay, Andy" I swipe one single tear from my left cheek "Have a good day, I love you"

"I love you more, shortie" His voice is sweet "Take care of yourself, I'll call you later. Bye" He hangs up and I feel depressed. I miss him. I want to go home. I need my brother.

"Hey" Luke puts his phone aside and pulls me into his embrace "Are you okay?"

No, I'm not.

"Yeah, I just got a little nostalgic" I look at his bright blue eyes "My brother and I are very close and I miss him"

"I know" He kisses my forehead "How's he like?"

"He is tall, but not as tall as you" I stare his eyes and smile "He has a great hair, I envy his bright brown hair. He's very brave and strong" I picture my brother in my mind. "He's super protective and I love this about him. Actually, when I broke up with" I paused. I can't say his name "You know who, Andrew beat him up" I looked down "My brother waited him to leave class and beat him at the parking lot. It was bad. The police on campus arrested my brother and the other one went straight to the hospital" I look back at Luke and he seems surprised.

This really happened but it wasn't right after Kyle and I broke up, it was when I was in coma. Andrew broke Kyle's nose, a few ribs and gave him a pretty bad black eye.

"Wow" Luke was impressed "Your brother must be strong"

"Andrew is hyperactive so since a kid Mom put him to do lots of sports and fight classes to tire him up so he could sleep at night" I remember when we were kids and Andrew would get home from school and go straight to karate or boxing class "He ended up liking all that and never stopped. The bad side is when he's mad or stressed up he can get very violent. So when I got home in tears after the break up and told him that Kyle had cheated on him the first thing he did was getting the car keys and going after Kyle"