Five: You can sleep on the couch

The beat was intense, I couldn't feel my surroundings but is sure felt good.

Luke was slightly tipsy and I allowed my self to have a shot of tequila. We were dancing like our bodies were the instruments and the their movement was the beat. On that moment I wasn't scared of making the same mistakes, I wasn't hesitating on making them. And I have to admit, dancing with Luke was quite hot. He's confident and makes me feel alive. His hands were around my waist and lower back, I was definitely not a good girl right now. It was like flicking a light switch, old Alaska was in the house.

"Now you're just being mean to me, Little Girl" He whispered on my ear while I was out of control of my body

"Blame the tequila" I smiled back

"Speaking about alcohol, what do you think we go play some games?" He brought me closer and locked his arms around my waist

"What are we waiting for?" I say, letting my confident and brave side speak for me.

He took my hand and we started to walk towards some guys next to a ping pong table. There're four guys and three girls talking, drinking and dancing.

"Luke!" One ginger boy walked towards us "Hey homie" He said to Luke and they shake hands "And who is this lovely lady?"

"This is Alaska" Luke says and wraps his right hand around my waist "Alaska, this is Theo"

"Hi, nice to meet you" I smile and the ginger smiles back

"So, we were just about to start Truth or Dare" He looks at us and then points to the group of people behind him "Wanna join?"

"Sure" I answer before Luke, actually I didn't even hesitate.

We sat on the sand in a circle, on the middle Theo placed a large piece of paperboard and a bottle of vodka.

"Well, everyone knows the rules: where the neck lands you have to choose truth or dare. Let's begin" he spins the bottle and we all watch it stopping with the neck pointing to a brunette girl with green eyes. "Oh, dear Megan" Theo smiles like he has some dirty thing on his mind, which he probably does. "Truth or dare?"

"Dare" She says without blinking

"I dare you to give a lap dance to one of the guys sitting over there" He pointed to a circle of probably basketball players sitting one beach chairs looking the girls walk by

Megan stood up, took off her blouse leaving her with pink bikini top and walked over there. She's so confident. She enters the circle and without saying a word sits on top of one blonde guy and starts to rock her body back and forth, flipping her hair and kissing the guy. Of course, the boy enjoyed. Now I realize the level of this game. I should be concern.

After five minutes Megan returns to the circle and sits down smiling proud. "Piece of cake" she says and we all smile. Luke was sitting next to me, I couldn't read his face. Megan spins the bottle and at the tip of my stomach I know it'll land on me. The bottle spins around and around until it's neck points straight at me. "What's gonna be good girl, truth or dare?" She asks me.

I really wanna say truth but it can be worse. "Dare" I try to sound sure about it, people at the circle make a surprise face. Luke glances at her as he was telling her to take it easy

"I dare you to take off your top and short, I can see you're wearing bikini, and walk by the bar" her eyes are challenging me.

I stand up and take a deep breath. First I take off my withe tank top, a little bit scared because I have a tattoo (1) and some marks from my former life at both sides of my hips (2).