Midnight

"now let's see hmm" fairygod mother says as she thinks tapping her wand against her chin "I'd say the first thing you both need is um...a pumpkin mm hmmm now uh the magic words"fairy godmother mother says making the girls confused before looking around as music was heard as fairy godmother shakes her wand as it sparkles with magic.

"Sala gafoola menchika boo la bibbidy bobbidi boo"fair god mother sings as she waves her wand before pointing to a pumpkin as magic flows out and straight at the pumpkin as it turns bright organe with green leaves "put'em together and what have you got bibbidy bobbidi boo"fairy god mother sings as the pumpkin hops forward as she continues to sing while the girls watched with shocked smiles before it soon turns into a beautiful carriage it was a white carriage with gold designs.

"Oh my"gallerela says in shock looking at the beautiful carriage.

"It's beautiful"Cinderella says in shock as the carriage sparkles.

Fairy godmother nods her head with a smile "yes isn't it? Now with an elegant coach like that of course we'll simply have to have...mice"she says waving her wand again as the horse shakes his head in shock.

"Mice?"Gus says in shock.

"Oh this is really nice why well we'll have a coach and four when we're through just a wave of my stick and to finish the trick bibbidy bobbidi boo"fairygod mother says waving her wand before magic swirls around the mice as Gus runs off as three of them were turned into three beautiful horses before seeing Gus as who trys to run off skidding to a halt seeing Lucifer before he was turned into a beautiful horse as well as he whines in the cats face making it scream running off.

"Served the cat right"gallerela giggles as the horse gets into position in front of the carriage.

"She's right and now I'd say um where were we? Oh goodness yes. You can't go to the ball without um...a horse"fairygod mother says making them confused since there were already for horses but it turns out she ment someone to handle the reins as there horse turns into a human coachmen as he sits high up on the carriage holding the reins.

"Well that does it I guess expect for...oh yes! The finishing touch and that's you"fairy god mother says pointing to broodo who was then hit with magic making him into a a footman who opens the carriage door.

"Fairygod mother I think your forgetting about me and Cinderella dress problems"gallerela says as the women finally took in there appearance as she gasp.

"Good heavens childs you both can't go in those"she says as the two girls sigh shaking there heads as she looked over them "now let's see dears y'all's size and the shades of your eyes something simple but daring too oh just leave it to me what gowns they will be bibbidi bobbidi bibbidy bobbidi bibbidy bobbidi boo"she says as magic flows out of her wand and around the girls as the turn dresses turned into beautiful gowns.

Cinderellas hair was in a bon with a light blue head ban with a black choker with a light blue sparkly dress with glass slippers.

Gallerelas hair was in a up and down style with curls pinned hear and there with a light purple crystal locket with a matching purple gown with sparkles and heels as the girls twril with smiles.

"Oh thank you fairy godmother thank you so much"Gallagher says with a big smile.

"She right and it's a wonderful dream a wonderful dream that came true"Cinderella says with a smile as she twirls.

"Yes my child's but like all dreams well I'm afraid this can't last forever you both will have only midnight and then...now now just a minute you both must understand my fears on the stroke of 12 the spells will be broken and everything will be as it was before"fairy godmother explained.

"We understand it's just it's more then we could ever hope for and imagine "gallerela says with a soft smile as she gives stye women a hug before they were usherd into the carriage as they ride off to the palace as fairy godmother waves before disappearing as the carriage rides through the town amd stoping in front of the royal palace as the girls look up at it in shock.

"Okay so hears the plan we go in you find the person of your dreams I'll stay hidden so mother, drisilla and Anastasia don't see me just be careful please"Gallagher says with a soft smile before giving Cinderella a hug before they exit the carriage heading inside.

Gallerela walks in with a smile before blending in with the crowd so she was seen by her mother and sisters as she watches the prince stare at Cinderella in awe who entered before he make shoes way to her they hid to the center of the room as they danced together.

Gallerela continues to blend in before noticing her mother following the prince and Cinderella before a curtain stops her as she lets out a breath of relief after walking around some time she looks up at the clock gasping seeing it was about to be midnight as she hurryss outside without being spotted just as the bell chimes.

"Oh no"gallerela says I'm shock before running into Cinderella as they hurry off with the prince calling out before they make it out as Cinderella lost one of her slippers but couldn't go back as they rush to the gates getting into there carriage riding off just as the palace guards chase.

Soon the spells were undoing them self s as the girls, mice ,horse and broodo hide as the place guards ride past stomping on the pumpkin that was once the carriage.

"That was way to close come on let's head home"gallerela says with a sigh as they all make the long journey home not knowing what was instored for the two girls tomorrow as she still had the crystal locket and Cinderella still had the other glass slipper.