Checkmate Out Of The Illusion

While on the run from the court to escape being exiled, the once Karmic King was further trapped to the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine.  The Dark Witch Karmic Feminine was too scheduled to appear to the court and due to fear of what her fate would be as judgment, the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine enacted her plan to sacrifice the once Karmic King. The Dark Witch Karmic Feminine had contacted her secret lover, who had been apart the plan to sacrifice the ex Karmic King. They knew the court was looking for the ex Karmic King and so they plotted to have the ex Karmic King captured. The Dark Witch Karmic Feminine needed to make it appear as if she wasn't intentionally setting the ex Karmic King up to be arrested and taken to court. Something felt terribly wrong now that the magic had worn off and the spells had been broken, the ex Karmic King had ran away from the dwelling he was trapped in with the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine,with no where to run and nowhere to hide, he contacted the Karmic masculine apart of the coven, unaware that the Karmic masculine was the secret lover of the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine.  The Karmic masculine convinced the ex Karmic King to go back to the dwelling with the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine.  After a few hours with the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine,  she contacted the peacekeepers after staging a quarrel with the ex Karmic King.  The peacekeepers were already on notice by the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine that the ex Karmic King was wanted by the court. The peacekeepers turned the ex Karmic King over to the jail where he would wait to appear before the court. Bishop Bri contacted the Empress regarding the scheduled exile of the ex Karmic King.  Bishop Bri was looking to swiftly settle the matter regarding the ex Karmic King. The Empress did not agree to the exile of the ex Karmic King but instead settled to have the ex Karmic King released from being exiled.The Empress was aware that there needed to be a sacrifice and made a counter offer for the beheading of the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine. The Karmic masculine contacted the Empress, the coven had decided to sacrifice the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine. The Karmic masculine said he did not care as long as he wouldn't be the one to get sacrificed. With so may backfires, the magic had placed the Dark Witch Queen Mother into hiding in shame. The Dark Witch Queen Mother was keeping quiet as she knew eventually someone would be protesting against her dark acts and cry out for justice to reign heavily onto her. The once Karmic King had been captured leaving the cycle to close in a Checkmate regarding the illusion with the Empress.A new game has started, for the end is the beginning and the beginning an end. Fully aware and out of the illusion, the once Karmic King can see clearly what the game was all about. Will the once Karmic King seek revenge against the Dark Witch Queen Mother,  the Dark Witch Karmic Feminine, the coven and the Karmic masculine? What will the new cycle of illusions consists of? ...