The Beginning.

One sunny day we see a small kid playing out side a wooden hut probably only 4 years old but suddenly we notice he has wings tail and weird little ear flaps on his head.This young boy is Hiccup Haddock the third he lives on this small secluded island with his Parents Stoick The Vast and Valka Haddock.

Hiccup dear time for lunch a mystery voice called.

Hiccups pov:

Coming mom I wonder whats for lunch.  oh maybe smoked salmon i just hope it isn't smoked salmon it just tastes weird i thought I get inside and go to the table mom puts a dish in front of me it looked like a mini pie I asked what is this mom?

Its mini fish pie said Valka. Oh sound yummy said hiccup he takes a bite of it and really enjoys it it tastes delicious thanks mom said 4 year old Hiccup enjoying the mini fish pie.

Valkas pov: Your welcome Hiccup will wondering what else to make for Hiccups birthday which was tomorrow.

The list is:

Smoked salmon.

roast lamb.

roast beef fried pork.

and now Mini fish pies.

I mean that might be inuf stuff i thought. so Hiccup what where you doing outside i ask.

Oh I was just running and jumpy over this log that feel in the yard this morning or last night I guess cause it was fallen when I went outside then I started chasing this cool rhinoceros beetle to add to my bug collection Hiccup said. Well did you catch it I asked? No it flew away before I could catch it said Hiccup. Don't worry Hiccup you will get it next time I said encouragingly.

Stoicks pov: Its Hiccups Birthday tomorrow I cant wait Valka told me to get lots of fish, lamb, pork and beef but to leave the stuff outside for a bit and come back in with extra fire wood it would help for a cover up story with Hiccup and we where running low anyways I agreed with out hesitation its my sons birthday after all I had to make it as special as possible and if I didn't get every thing Valka would make sure I regret it.

We lived on a nice secluded island just me Valka and Hiccup it was getting dark i knew Hiccup would be inside waiting for me by the fire as he always was so I quickly gathered a lot of fire wood I had stocked this morning before fishing picked it up and went home with the supply's and wood I dropped the wood of outside the back of the house and then walked in the front door with the wood suddenly I felt a strong but little grip on my leg I said Hello Hiccup. Hi dad I heard the 4 year old say. I quickly dropped the wood of in the storage and went back to Hiccup who was waiting by the fire for me I still had two logs on me to restock the fire up for tonight. So Hiccup how was your day I asked? It was great dad mom made this little things called mini fish pies! Hiccup said Oh really can i try one I asked? Sure said Hiccup and he brought me to the Kitchen where 2 pies where left one for you one for me said Hiccup what about mom I asked oh she had her one just minutes before you got home Hiccup said.

Oh really said Stoick well its getting late mister do you want me to read you a bed time story up stairs? Yes please said Hiccup dashing up stairs and to his room to get ready.

Hɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ ᴏɴᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍʏ ғɪʀsᴛ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ sᴏᴏɴ