CHAPTER:2 Deadly dealing

After my dinner with Riley, I came home.. I removed my bag, threw it on my bed, and went straight towards my bathroom.I stood in front of the mirror and pinched myself "ouch" I winced in pain,still I couldn't believe that I got into my dream university.

I splashed water in my face, took a shower, and came to my bed..I really wanted to know more about my campus. So I laid down in my bed, opened my laptop, and started searching about my university.

The first thing I saw was a tall,handsome man with a muscular body deep grey eyes like a storm which is capable of a massive destruction.He is Mason a 32 year old and who owns multiple business all over the world and is the trustee of the campus..

I couldn't believe my eyes he looked like a Greek God in real life.. I retrieved myself from my thoughts and went to sleep.

Mason's Introduction

"You chose a wrong person to mess with," Mason grinned at the person who was tied up in front of him.

The wrath from his deep grey eyes is the one thing that everyone wishes to avoid..

The man in front of him is Kevin, a businessman who refuses to sign off the business to Mason.

"I gave you time and warning, but you dared to refuse it.. I will do it my way. "He says in a threatening tone and calls his bodyguard Ryan to come with a gun...

Ryan is a tall,muscular man with ocean blue eyes, which makes everyone drown in it..

He came up with two guns and gave one to Mason and the other one in his hands.

"On the count of three
One
Two
Three"shouted Mason

The sounds of the gun burst in the room.. The plead and whimpers of the man who was begging helplessly echoed in the room...

The plead stopped the deadly silence after a hazardous storm, and the devilish laughter of the ruthless man is being heard everywhere.

He commands his cleaning team to clear off the spot and goes off to clean his hands off the action he committed...

He cleans up himself, wears his black tuxedo with a tie, and goes into the society playing off his reputable position as a businessman...

The satisfactory beam in his eyes alerted about the upcoming danger, which was swirling up like a deadly tsunami..

The intertwined fate of the fiery Mason and blossom Livya...