chapter 26

Friday 6:44 AM

"Y/n-ie get upp" Yunjin knocked on Y/n's door. Yunjin opened the door gently as it creaked.

"nooo" Y/n clinged onto her blanket not letting go of it.

"This is my first morning back I will not hesitate to do something silly" Yunjin giggled.

"Do whatever you want I'm not getting up" Y/n groaned.

"You won't get mad at me right?" Yunjin asked while a smile creeped up her face.

"Yea yea whatever" Y/n turned around to face the window direction.

"Okay thenn" Yunjin walked into
Y/n's bathroom and filled a bucket full of water.

"Promise me you won't get mad!" Yunjin yelled again.

"Mhm" Y/n was completely asleep, she couldn't even hear herself how could she hear Yunjin? 

"Great!" Yunjin spoke as she turned off the tap and carried the heavy bucket full of water to Y/n's room.

"No madsies alright?"  Yunjin asked once more.

"I said yes do whatever you want" Y/n got angry since Yunjin kept asking the same question over and over again.

"One.. twoo .. THREE !!"

*SPLASH*

Y/n quickly sits up as she's startled by the sudden water. Did someone throw her into the pool??

She coughs uncontrollably trying to rinse out the water that went up her nose.

Her nose turns incredibly red and it's pains her like hell.

"Yunjin." Y/n stared directly at Yunjin.

"You said you wouldn't get mad" Yunjin blinked multiple times trying to aegyo her way out.

"My bed sheets are filled with water. My hair is wet and so are my pyjamas and the underclothes I'm wearing" Y/n speaks soullessly.

"I'll buy you new clothes, no madsies?" Yunjin tried to act cute.

They stared at eachother for a few seconds before Yunjin absolutely ran for her life.