Chapter 16

...

Soobin was sitting at the cafeteria, he was at the back of the entire cafeteria enjoying his almond milk. All of the sudden Y/n took off with Yoonah which made him curious. He knew he wasn't supposed to follow but the way
Y/n looked got him worried for her. He left his lunch behind and decided to follow from the back slowly. The two girls ran but Soobin caught up easily by just walking. On his way he was caught by the principal and he had the school's pet on a leash.

"Oh Soobinssi! Can you please take Leo on a walk? I need to finish a talk with the parents of a student" He gave Soobin the dog on the leash. Soobin bowed to the principal before taking the dog and running off with him excitingly.

...

"I never knew you'd be such a bitch when you transferred here, I thought you'd be another one of those new losers but popularity caught you" Minah was standing infront of Y/n who was being held by the two girls laughing at Minah's lousy words.

"So? What do you want me to do? It's not like I asked for it" Y/n spoke while glaring at Minah. Minah scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

"I guess it's alright.. you won't be talking down on me after this day.." Minah rolled her eyes and went up to Y/n who was being held down.

Right when Minah raised her hand,

WOOF[WOOF

A dog suddenly appeared attacking the girls, the dog had a leash but the owner was nowhere to be found. The girls scattered in fear and ran away as the dog chased them for a while. When the girls were busy running away, a tall shadow appeared, Soobin peeked his head out of the brick wall and made a run to Y/n.

"You alright?" Soobin helped Y/n get up. Soobin made a quick scan through her body and his eyes landed on the red hand marks on her arms. His eyes widened making Y/n notice where he was looking at. "O-ah, they held me down too tightly, they didn't hit me or anything" Y/n awkwardly spoke. "I'm glad, but I'll have to go get the school dog since he's on the loose" Soobin spoke. Y/n nodded and Soobin looked her in the eyes. "You should head back.. I'll take Leo and come back" Soobin patted Y/n on the shoulder and Y/n nodded and walked past Soobin.

"Hey, go get the dog, we'll walk back together" Y/n suggested, Soobin turned around and smiled.
"Sure" He spoke while showing his dimples around his face also making Y/n smile.

Y/n waited for Soobin as Soobin chased the dog around, the dog wouldn't stop running around and made Soobin get frustrated.

Soon Y/n decided to help out, she whistled and called on to the dog making the dog run towards her. She quickly grabbed her leash and walked towards Soobin.

"You're too good at this.." Soobin huffed in exhaust.

"I used to have a dog so it's easy to call them over" Y/n handed the leash over. "Yeah it looks like it" Soobin laughed and they made their way back to the cafeteria, Soobin took Leo [the dog] to the office where he would be kept and they went back to the cafeteria.

...

Beomgyu's eyes were traveling around the cafeteria wandering for Y/n, he had only seen Eunchae but there was no sign of Y/n, suddenly the door to the cafeteria opened and Y/n with Soobin walked in. Beomgyu who saw this felt his blood boil. Why is she with him..? Are they dating or what.
Beomgyu got furious.

...

"I don't really have anyone to eat with" Soobin explained. Y/n felt bad and decided to invite him over to the table with Eunchae. The three started eating their lunch as they talked, Eunchae was shy at first but she got used by making a few jokes towards Soobin.

After lunch, they were all headed to class and Soobin was walking right next to Y/n, then all of the sudden somebody cut up from behind them and it was the long brown haired boy Beomgyu.
"Where to?" Beomgyu asked, being all curious while throwing glares at Soobin.

"The literature room, hurry up so we don't have to stand up while carrying a chair" Y/n spoke as they all started rushing to the classroom.

...

"Today's lesson, nature. I want you guys to create a presentation about this lesson. I'll ask about it the next time we have literature." The teacher, Ms.Sung spoke.

All of the sudden, Yoon-ah raised her hand to ask a question.

"Can we choose our own partners?" She asked, Ms.Sung then raised her head from the book and took a sheet of paper.
"Nope, I have already arranged the groups and partners" Ms.Sung spoke, the other frowned as she turned her head to the sheet of paper to read the groups out to everyone.

"Group A, Kang Taehyun, Lee Taehoon [?], Hong Eunchae and Kim Minah." The teacher announced. Taehyun sighed and looked at Beomgyu since they couldn't be in the same group, same with Eunchae.

"Ew, no! I'm not going to be in the same as those dirts!" Minah whined. "If you want I can change your partner for 1M$" Ms.Sung sarcastically joke as she herself got annoyed by Minah's presence.
Minah rolled her eyes and crossed her arms while leaning against her chair.

"Let's continue.."  Ms.Sung sighed in annoyance.  "Group B, [~], [~], [~] and [~]" Ms.Sung announced the other group. Nobody was against it so they went on with it.

"Group C, Choi Beomgyu, Choi Soobin, Kim Aeri and Y/n" Ms.Sung announced. Soobin glared at Beomgyu, so did Beomgyu. There was a deep story behind those two but nobody in the school knew about it. Soobin known as the quiet boy and Beomgyu the more active boy.
...
"Now I want you guys to discuss the preparations to the presentation while I grade your homework" Ms.Sung had a student gather all the homework for her.

The tables had connected with eachother and the students were discussing everything with eachother, except for one group. Group C, Y/n was sitting with an awkward smile as Beomgyu and Soobin glared at eachother.

"Hah..okay. So, An A3 sheet, a printer and a person with good handwriting." Y/n spoke, trying to break the silence.

Aeri was head over heels for Beomgyu, she wouldn't focus as
Y/n kept on with the presentation.

"We need to split in two to complete this quicker. I'll need somebody to print out the information I find" Y/n spoke, Soobin quickly glanced over Y/n and yelled "I'll do it!..with you" His voice faded before he starting muttering his last sentences.

"Great! Today after school let's get it done!" Y/n cheered. However, Beomgyu wasn't so fine with it.
"Y/n, we have detention after school, don't forget." Beomgyu spoke, sending a warning to Soobin with his facial expressions.

"Thats alright, I can help you out or even wait for you, I have plenty of time on my hands" Soobin smirked at Beomgyu while talking to Y/n.

"No need Choi Soobin. You should head home, they'll worry about you" Beomgyu tried to send him home.

"I'll choose...no" He smiled at Beomgyu as Beomgyu got annoyed in a sight.