Chapter 8

~

...

Beomgyu had arrived at school, he was early since it was rue first day of school. He got his school ID checked and made his way to the classroom. He was waiting for Taehyun to come along since they couldn't go together earlier this morning.

He waited in the classroom for Taehyun but suddenly, everybody went to the window direction and they were wowing.

Beomgyu decided to check what was happening and made his way to the window, pushing all the people beside and making his way to the window. He saw an Audio R8 pull up as the driver opened the door for the two to get out. They all knew Yunjin, but the girl next to her was unfamiliar to everyone. Everyone expect Beomgyu. He knew who the girl was, but he couldn't recognize her because of the makeup and the new look. Mostly. Y/n is in an apron and has a messy ponytail.
But this look is completely different from what Beomgyu saw.

"Woah, she looks so beautiful"

"Is she a goddess?"

"She's drop dead gorgeous"

"I guess there was a reason why I was single this whole time"

Girls and boys started murmuring as the two beauties made their way to the school gate.

"Wahhh! I wonder if the other girl is in the same class as us!" Other girls squealed.

All of then sudden, the door opened for the two of them entering. Y/n looked pretty confident around Yunjin. Because that's what Yunjin had told her to look like during the car ride.

Everybody's eyes were on the two of them.  Beomgyu mostly, he couldn't take his eyes off her.

Five minutes before class started, Taehyun came in running.

He quickly sat down next to Beomgyu and tried catching his breaths quickly.

"What happened?" Taehyun looked at The direction Beomgyu was looking.

"Oh, isn't that-"

"Y/n. She's gorgeous" Beomgyu watched Y/n's movements in slow motion.

"Simp" Taehyun spoke as he took out his textbooks.

Beomgyu stopped staring as soon as Y/n turned her head back to talk to one of the girls that had approached her.

...

"So, what does your dad do?" The girl asked Y/n.

"Stop bothering her" Yunjin pushed the girl away by her shoulder.

The girls were too afraid of Yunjin so they backed off.

Y/n was relieved that she didn't have to answer that question. If the rumors spread from the first day, it'd be bad for Y/n.

Y/n was getting so much attention that she felt a little dizzy. But luckily, she had Yunjin by her side.

"Feeling dizzy? That happened to me too, no worries, you'll get used to it soon" Yunjin comforted her.

"Well I hope so" Y/n spoke as she laid her head on Yunjin's shoulder.

"Don't be mad at me if your hair gets all messed up" Yunjin spoke. All eyes were on the two white were just exhausted starting from the morning.

"

Goodmorning" the teacher walked into class as She placed her iPad on the table.

In most of the schools, they all greet the teacher with a goodmorning right? But no, this is a school where you don't greet them at all. Y/n did want to stand up and greet the teacher. But Yunjin held her by the wrist and made her sit down. The teacher smiled at Y/n as she knew that she was indeed respectful.

...

"The new girl might outshine you Minah"

It was locker passing time and the girl group was talking shit about the new girl. Especially the group full of girls who think they're the goddesses of the school.

"Zip your mouth Yoo-ri, or I'll tell your dad what a slut you are. And no, she can't outdo the doer" Minah spoke, you could hear the jealousy in her tone as she moved her eyes around.

"But like, she literally created a new style in this school because of her looks. I'm definitely going to dress up like that tomorrow, I hope she doesn't wear the same hairstyle" Ah-rii added.

"And you never created one" Yoo-ri pointed those harsh words towards Minah. After hearing that Minah was pissed off. She grabbed Yoo-ri's hair as Yoo-ri winced in pain.

"You've been getting on my nerves lately Yoo-ri, I better not catch you with the new bitch or else I'll reveal all your shitty secrets" Minah threatened Yoo-ri.

Yoo-ri had never been so silent before, this was the first time for Minah to get angry like this.

...

"You should get the new girl's number. I wonder if she does jobs just like Yoo-ri" The boys smirked at eachother. Beomgyu who heard this got pissed, but he didn't say anything, he didn't want to cause any trouble at the first day back from break.

"You know, we should invite her over." The other boy laughed.

Beomgyu heard this and got up with a big thud while the desks shook in fear theriselves.

Beomgyu approached the two and held them by the collar pulling the other boy.

"I don't think anymore of the girls need to fall into your trap and get framed later on. If I catch you next to her, I'll fuck your life up" Beomgyu spoke as he pushed him away making him stumble into the desk, also causing the desk to move out of their places.

Yunjin saw this happening and went up to the three fighting.

"What's happening here?" Yunjin asked, everybody knows how much she hates the loud so they knew what they did wrong.

"These Fuckers are trying to turn
Y/n into Yoo-ri, ask them what their plan is" Beomgyu pointed at the two with his head.

"Go find someone else to suck your-" right when she was about to say the rest, Y/n came through the door.

"Aren't we going to lunch?" She tilted her head at Yunjin.

Yunjin put a sweet smile on her face, "yes we are" she smiled and connected both of their hands and they left for lunch.