ch.1 memories u left

"im sorry, i got to go", she muttered quitly backing away from him. " wait, what did i do wrong? why are you suddenly being like this??" he grunted, not wanting to let her hand go. " IM TIRED OKAY AND SICK OF THIS?! i dont love you anymore, please let me go" she gulped, not wanting to look at him. slowly she felt her hand getting cold, he was walk back " fine, if thats what u want..." he whispered..

"NOO" she screamed, sweat dripping down her face with tears rolling down her cheeks unknowingly..

Always the same dream, everyday....

empty, thats what she felt after letting him go. the silence and the void inside of her that she cant seem to get rid off , its getting deeper.

how badly she wanted to turn back time and do the other way around. She have always believed maybe in another universe they were together sharing each others warmth. in a room fill with giggles and kisses.

her thoughts were interrupted when someone knocks on the door

"Hey y/n, i heard someone screaming, are you okay?? no wait- u look pale", Hyewon spoke worried as she slowly opens the door only to see y/n's tense body damped by sweat. "Yea, everythings fine.. just some nightmare.." y/n lowly spoke almost unaudible. " do you want to talk about it.. or-?" hyewon asked softly "i saw him" y/n muttered lowly "Who?" Hyewon asked

"uh you know what nvm-" y/n said hastily

"Hey y/n its okay if you dont have to talk about it..its fine.. lets sleep okay? Its like 2 am", hyewon replied smilling. "Yea, maybe i should sleep.." Y/n muttered slowly as she started to drift off..

the morning came by after. The day went by as usual starting off with Hyewon who was over energetic like usuall. While y/n making breakfast for both of them. they went work seperate ways after that.

y/n stroll off to work. she works at a kindergarten called " Happy Hearts" its 15min away from the loft that she share with Hyewon. arriving at the school she changes into her work clothes and start tidying the toys and the stationary.

the bell rang not long after. the kids laughters started to fill in the class. y/n helped teach the kids on how to make airplane from a paper. teaching while also helping the kids one by one.

a little boy who kept starring at the window caught y/ns attention. she started to get closer to the little kid. patting his sholder " hai, whats your name?" she spoke softly as the kid turn back, "Hoon" he muttered softly. "oh well hello Hoon, im y/n." she beamed. the boy kept silent and continue his attention on the view outside. y/n also look to where he was gazing. It was a cherry blossom tree where its petal falling off by the wind passing by.

"Do you like cherry blossom, Hoon?" y/n asked softly trying not to scare the little boy. Hoon nodded with smile, his dimples popping out. "how about lets make some paper airplanes and fly it around the cherry blossom tree?" y/n asked. the little boy look at her then give a little nod. "yeaay okay here lets get started.." y/n spoke excitedly.

the day went off very quickly without y/n realizing its time to head back. waving the kids goodbyes and giving high fives to each one of them. y/ns heart warmed looking at those kids not wanting to go home yet and her telling the kids that they'll meet again at monday and give them hugs. after all the kids went home, y/n went to change her clothes back and bidding goodbyes with the other teacher.

breathing the fresh air around her, smilling ear to ear realizing its weekend tomorrow and she get to spend her weekend baking some goods. she have been wanting to make macarons and she cant wait to make them tommorow.

walking back home she pass by a bungeo-ppang shop. she started to take steps to the stand. entering the shop, she was greeted with the warm smell of fresh bungeo-ppang. "5 piece please" she said smilling at the old lady. " ah okay, im still making them can you wait a bit?" the lady asked smilling showing the wrinkle around her eyes . "yeah, its alright." y/n responded softly.

clicking her shoes, she place her airpods in her ears, while playing a familiar tune. turning back she looks at her view. the cherry blossom leafs were falling and the sky seems gloomy. she humms at the melody of the song while closing her eyes when her memories flash back.

the couples was beakering alot. they took the attention of the people around them. "y/n come lets gett summ bungeo-ppang!!" the guy pleaded showing her, his puppy eyes. " aahh fine fine okay but after that lets go to the flea market, Okay?" she giggled asking. "yeah okay-okay" he said smilling. hand in hand as the couple went inside the shop slowly withering away.

Not long after she felt a tap on her back. the familiar smell and feeling started to come back as her eyes turn wide.

-'♡'- 

heyya its ur author here!! how was it? did u like how it started? if u have any recs or notes u can just tell mee alrightt!! see u in the nextt chapss !!