𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙

𝟝𝟚

𝟝𝟚

Seungmin:“you guys are dating? FINALLY!!!”
After the chaos that he has gone through this past time, his childhood best friend is finally declaring he's dating Jisung.

Jeongin:“finally...? Were you waiting for us to date?”

He asked not to know why his friends would be glad or relieved to hear that him and his hyung are dating.

Seungmin:“dude...everyone knows about Jisung's crush on you except for you”

Everyone knows including Chan who just recently joined their squad, Jeongin was the one who's blind and needed an eye checkup because Jisung was being very obvious around him and anyone could tell.

Jeongin:“I've got my problems as well and Jisung-hyung wasn't being obvious”

Seungmin looked at him with "I'm done" expression and then slapped his forehead with shaking his head on how he got a dumb friend.

Seungmin:“I do agree that you've got problems back then but SERIOUSLY?! are you that dumb to notice the smallest things?”

He shouted for Jeongin to find himself interrogated by his own mate, but he got that little courage to admit it and defend his love either.

Jeongin:“yeah! I'm dumb!! but I love him now and I won't let go of him any time soon”

Seungmin just sighed with nodding his head not wanting to argue with his best friend anymore since Jeongin is very hard headed and stubborn when it comes to beating him in a conversation.

So he decided to change the topic by switching to talk about something else.

Seungmin:“I heard he's going to england to finish his studies”

He heard this from Felix but the other wasn't sure if it was true since he never talked about this with Jisung and because Felix was very busy lately with taking care of his relationship with  two boyfriends.

So he wants to make sure that is true through Jeongin who nodded his head.

Jeongin:“yes, he is...hyung said it would last for two years but I don't mind a distance relationship”

He let out carelessly sounding he doesn't mind the process when it is hard for couples to stay in a distance relationship.

Seungmin:“easy for you to say...how about him? Have you considered his opinion on this? Does he like it when you shower him with affection and love? Do you know what Jisung had to go through because of you for 4 years?”

Jeongin finds himself speechless with his eyes wide not knowing what to say or do...so far it doesn't look like Jisung is against their distance relationship but now that his friend mentioned it, he can't think of one time Jisung talk for himself is always him deciding.

Jeongin:“I-I don't know...what to do....”

He seeks for his friend's help wanting advice or tip since he loves his hyung so much and doesn't want to let go.

Seungmin:“I will tell you what to do, you go to his dorm right now and take him on a date with his choice and then open this distance relationship topic and learn his thoughts about it”

Jeongin:“yes sir!”

Seungmin sighed in relief knowing that his best friend would put efforts in his relationship with Jisung.

Seungmin:“by the way, are you back living with your parents since your college dorm was stripped from you”

Jeongin gives him the most disgusting facial expressions he ever did to him until now and shouted the next sentence.

Jeongin:“OHH HELL NO!! I'm staying at Hyunjin's house in the meantime”

He didn't have anywhere to go when he got kicked out of the dorms and he didn't want to bother his boyfriend so he called the first person he knew he would help in this kind of situation and Hyunjin was more glad to share his apartment with his friend.

Seungmin:“wait...really?! That's nice”

As far as he knows, Seungmin never knew that hyunjin could be this generous in sharing the same roof with his best friend because he could never stand a week with how chaotic Jeongin is.

He prays that Jisung won't break up with him because of how messy he is.

Jeongin:“yeah...nice”

He let out a low disappointed tone because Seungmin doesn't know what's happening in that apartment whenever either Felix or Changbin or both dropped at his house to sleep over.

Jeongin wouldn't sleep all night because of how loud this trio could get.

.

.

.

Jeongin had done what seungmin told him to do, he went to visit Jisung in his dorm where Jeongin lay on the wall on top of the bed while Jisung was in between his legs doing his assignment on his laptop.

The younger lean to wrap his arms around the other's tiny waist as he left wet kisses on his shown neck causing Jisung to stop typing on his device and close his eyes by Jeongin's cold lips against his skin.

Jisung:“can't you see I'm busy with—”

He was cut midway in his sentence by Jeongin grabbing his chin and turning his head towards so he could face him, their noses touch as both breaths went against each other's lips.

Jeongin:“do you have any places you wish to go with me? I wanna spend more time with you”

Jisung averted his gaze looking away from Jeongin's sharp fox-like eyes and looked down at his laptop with a crimson red never leaving his cheeks.

Jisung:“I've always wanted to try the photobooth thing when you use accessories to take pictures and I wanted to do that with you...”

Jeongin smiled at how simple Jisung's request and he also finds it adorable that his boyfriend wants to make memories with him. He reached his hand to hold the other's chin again and brought him towards him again just to attach both of their lips together—Jisung had neglected his assignment and turned fully towards Jeongin by wrapping his arms around his neck and leaning more to deepen the kiss.

Kisses sounds were heard all across the room along with Jeongin groaning leading the kiss aggressively while Jisung was moaning loving how his lips are being tolerated by the other, both enjoying the taste of each other's lips.

When the kiss comes to an end, they take their time to recollect the air for their lungs and keep staring at the other's eyes with passion since the tension was still there and didn't die.

Jeongin:“then get ready babe, we're doing as you wish”