four tells x to draw blues clues being mauled to death

So uh I was watching YouTube and saw a video that said "tpot 11"! So I pressed on it. It had 2 x and 4. I was watching not even thinking about how this is definitely not tpot 11 when suddenly one of the characters blushed. I started rewinding it over and over but then I realized it wasn't made by jacknjellyfy, it was made by this random guy with a woody profile picture and only about 500 subs.

Either I kept watching and then at some point, 2 x and 4 were now the stick figures from that one Minecraft thing.there was also lava everywere now. The dream continued then everyone died in lava and this blue guy took over with another guy and he grew a beard.

Then in my little head (still in the dream) I decided to rewind the dream (not the video) and now it's back to 2 x and 4 but the lava is there to now. Anyway, now 4 is walking across an obby over the lava and also sees 2 but then stops and starts walking back like a cat??? Like I was in his perspective too. Anyway x (who is in the lava somehow not dying) asked "what should I draw?" The four replys saying "idk draw blues clues being mauled" WHAT. HUH FOUR WHAT????????? anyway x replys saying that he was gonna draw max and ruby.

Theres more stuff but they're not 4 x and 2 anymore after so it doesn't matter