22.the heat of a Kiss

Start from the beginning

*Dogday was with Catnap who was drunk duo to Kickin shoving down wine up his throat, Catnap was acting very clingy, he would not let go of dogday no matter what, to the point where dogday ended up with multiple scars from trying to take catnap off of him, bubba wanted to read but couldn't bc of the loud music and b of kickin who keep flirting with him, even tho he knew he was drunk, that didn't stop bubba from blushing*

**End of Flashbacks**

Starlight:oh wow......

Dj dog:yeah.....it's best to not do a party-

Starlight:mhm, agree, well, we gotta invite the others, so, what are we waiting for?

Dj dog:right-

*Dj dog grabbed Starlight's hand and they went back to the others*

Dj dog:Attention pls!

*The others stopped talking and looked at the two*

Dj dog:me and Starlight are hosting a sleepover, who wants to go?

Dogday:I think we should all-

Hoppy:I'll go!

Dogday:well-

Bobby:me too!

Dogday:can I pls-

Picky:same here

Dogday:can I pls talk!?

*The others stopped and looked at dogday*

Dogday:geez....as I was saying, I think we should all go.

Hoppy:oh-

Dogday:don't.
You're ruinning my mood.

Picky:someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed-

Dogday:Picky.

Picky:shutting up now-

Hoppy:lmao

*Dogday gaze hoppy a stare which made her shut up immediatly, he then felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked to the side and saw catnap*

Catnap:you good...?

*Dogday's mood instantly changed to a happy one*

Dogday:Mhm!
I'm alright!

*Dogday's tail wagged from one side to another, Hoppy stared in disbelieve*

Hoppy:....
This is favoritsm-

Catnap&Dogday:Hoppy shut up.

Hoppy:okay geez-

Kickin:pfft-

*Kickin tried not to laugh, Hoppy looked at him*

Hoppy:you little-

*Hoppy went after him and he ran away, hoppy chased kickin around the place, as the others watched*

Dj dog:is this what you deal with everyday-?

Dogday:welcome to my daily life.

*Timeskip, a few hours later, it was getting dark, so they were gonna go to dogday's house to have their sleepover, since his is the bigger one*

*They arrived one after another, put their things down in a conner and sat in a circle on the floor, but catnap and dogday were forbiden to sit next to each other, they were confused but sat across each other, dj dog grabbed a empty bottle and put it in the middle*

Dj dog:this is very simple!
We're gonna play 7 minutes in heaven!
You'll spin the bottle and whoever the bottle point to, you'll spend 7 minutes in the closet with!