Reena: hey- mallama amma!!! you..what-why did you stop me???

Mallama:this is not the right time to approach him madam...he is not the same..we all are scared of him..last night he locked Fatima in the basement for spilling tea in his paperwork!!

Reena:what??why did he turn like this..he has become a total monster!! by the way is there any other woman who had come in his life in these 5 years when I wasn't present??!!

Mallama(smiles feebly): no madam he didnt let any woman take your place..although -

Reena:although what Mallama?? say it now!!!!!

Mallama: umm boss has been frequenting the red light area in the nearby town lately...theres a woman named Rosy who likes him..but don't worry its nothing serious ..boss never brought any woman to the palace..its just fling..madam..madam..

but Reena had already walked away in fury....

Reena(to herself): he has forgotten me and my love and everything...its time that I forget him and move on as well!!! ill do whatever I want now..ill be the free soul I was before meeting him...

That night Reena went to the bar which was located near that red light area as most customers hoarded there...

She had drunk a quite lot....when her eyes finally fell on Rosy who was wearing a revealing clothes..reena was informed that rocky will come to meet rosy there today...her anger knew no bound!!!

she spilled the drink in her hand on rosy!!

Rosy: how dare you ?? do you know who I am?? I am rockys woman!! his special one...\

Reena started laughing

Rosy: whats so funny!!

Reena: a characterless woman like you thinks that rocky will love u...bloody fool!!

rosy was about to raise her hand on Reena but a voice stopped her.

"Rosy"

both turned to look at that direction....

Rocky: what happened to my beautiful rose why are you so angry

Rocky: what happened to my beautiful rose why are you so angry..??

Rosy: Rocky this woman ruined my dress!! and-

rocky wasn't listening to her anymore...he felt like his reason for his existence has finally arrived...his heart had finally started beating fast!!

Rocky: who are you my angel}?}? whats your name...>??

Reena(drunk mumbling): who am "I " he asks *tch...how disappointing...sorry rocky for intruding your time with rosy...ill be going now ...bye..

She got up but couldn't walk properly and was held by Rocky from behind...

Rocky]:you're drunk..let me take you home-

Reena: ahh is this your pickup line that you try on every other girls..?? such a typical playboy..all men are same!!

Rocky: nope..I dont usually ask like this...I never bring any girl to my home...but for you I will make an exception!!! lets go its not safe for you to stay in a place where you dont belong...

Reena: where I belong then??

Rocky(to himself): in my home..in my heart..

Rocky: wherever you want..come..lets go..ill drive...

IN THE CAR

Reena: just because im allowing you to take me home..doesnt mean that I love you...

Rocky was dumbfounded: "love" ....hmmm interesting!!

Reena: i am going to destroy you raja krishnappa bairya!!

Rocky: you sure can...

Reena: how dare you fall for rosy..how dare you visit some other woman at night!!!

Rocky stopped the car: why-what?? are you jealous..??

Reena continues mumbling and the loses consciousness: if you go near rosy again ill kill you!! you're mine only..youre mine!!!.........

Rocky was shocked to hear all that!!!!!

NEXT MORNING

Reena wakes up with a bad headache..she had forgotten about last night interaction with rocky...she was scared initially to find herself in strangers room only to realise it was "her" room...

Rocky came to check on her: good morning my Dear angel..you really came to me like an angel last night-

Reena: aargh does your angel shifts every night..one time rosy..next time me_

Rocky:ssshhhh dont compare yourself with her dear....youre different..I felt it ..our connection..you even claimed me as your..I liked your guts dear..the way you came to me and claimed me "your" by repeatedly saying that im yours..now I have become truly yours dear!!!

Reena: what nonsense..I was drunk..I didnt mean any of it!!!

Rocky: but you said it..and now you can't take it back...I wont let you take it back...im all yours...ok dear I have to go...till then stay here in the best room of my palace and rest ok??

Reena glared while he smirked his classic smirk!!!