PREVIEW

Rocky returns from kgf ..he was about to enter inside the Desai mansion- where Reena lives along with their children..he was dragged away by his twin sons before he could enter inside...

Rocky: what happened?? why did you guys stopped me from entering inside??!!

Shakthi: first tell us what did you buy for ma..if we approve of the gift only then we would let you inside...

Rocky: gift..for what?? we celebrated her birthday last month...I got her lots of gifts..you guys forgot??

Shiva(slaps his forehead): appa its you who had forgotten...today is your marriage anniversary..how can you forget after what happened last year...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

FLASHBACK

Rocky: dear I have to leave for kgf today afternoon-

Reena: today?/ can't you wait till tomorrow ??

Rocky: no dear please understand...I have an important meeting back at kgf regarding the production unit..

Reena: but you are the owner..you can change the time of meeting if you want...

Rocky: of course I can dear...but why should I when there is no reason to do so...today is just another day..what difference does it make if I go today or tomorrow (Shakthi and Shiva slapped their forehead)

dont worry I would come back within 2 days...

Rocky goes away into his room to change..while Reena stands there fuming...

Reena(mumbling to herself): I gave him 2 sons and raising them practically alone...and he can't even remember our marriage anniversary...am I not important to him-

Shiva: ma I think appa forgot since he is so busy-(Reena cuts him off with glare)

Shakthi: I will go and remind him then-

Reena: dont any of you dare remind him or else I would send both of you to kgf with him..let him be...his work is always his first priority..so be it!! (Reena storms off)

-------------------------------

Shakthi: ma why did you brought us here...

Reena: for what else..for shopping only...buy whatever you want to buy and eat whatever you want ..I would give you...

Shiva: but we should have told appa before coming here...he must be looking for us..

Reena: nah he must have already left for kgf...his work is more important..anyways..let him go we would celebrate by ourselves...

Shakthi: yay lets go and have chocolate ice creams..that shop has opened newly( Shakthi goes away followed by Reena and Shiva)

they did a lots of shopping and then went to a restaurant to have dinner..so it was night when they returned home.

Rocky: did you guys have fun...Shakthi how was that chocolate ice cream??

Reena: instead of going back to kgf you were spying on us??

Rocky: how can I leave without seeing your face dear...moreover you trashed my favourite car ..you know I can't go out without it...so I had to sent my punters to keep an eye on you guys...

Reena: why does it matter where I go...afterall its your work that is more important to you...

Rocky: dear why are you acting so childish??!!

Reena storms off from there in anger...followed by her sons...Rocky stands there baffled..

END OF FLASHBACK

Rocky: tell me what I have to do...god knows what your amma would do this time...

Shakthi: buy her expensive jewellery...one day when we were returning from school I caught her glancing at  one particular set on the display...

Shiva: also dont forget to give her flower bouquet she loves them...

Reena: why you guys are talking outside...come inside and let your appa rest..

Shakthi: no ma we are going out with appa to buy stuff for our school project..

Reena: tell Joseph to bring whatever you need...why you guys are bothering your appa..

Rocky: no dear its ok...I love going out with my sons...we will come back soon ok//( they leave)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reena: what is it where are you guys taking me...

Shakthi: ma wait you will know soon..

Shiva: dont open your eyes till we say so...

Reena: ok ok....

Rocky along with his sons had instructed the caretakers to decorate the hall while Reena was sleeping...Reena was really happy to see her husband finally remembering their special day although she had suspicion that her sons were behind it....

Rocky: happy anniversary dear...sorry dear I keep forgetting our special day...

Reena accepts the flowers from his hands and smiles in response

Rocky: the thing is ever since you had entered my life...you have made my everyday special dear...there is no single day that I can pinpoint as special...

Reena: I like your excuse...so you are forgiven...

Rocky: its no excuse dear..it is the truth...

Shakthi: ok ok enough talk..ma close your eyes..

Reena: again??!! why-

Shiva goes and close her eyes...while Shakthi hands off the gold choker in Rocky's hand so that he can make Reena wear it...

Reena(gasps): how did you know that I wanted this!!

Rocky: I have my eyes all around you dear..I know about every step that you take...(Rocky winks at his sons , Shiva and Shakthi smirk at each other)

Reena shakes her head in amusement

END OF THE PREVIEW