YOU WERE MINE TO LOSE 2.0

Rocky: aah Im the owner of two huge companies-KGF and Narachi don't you think I should have someone to company me as well...remind me why am I still single??!!
Shakthi(sighs loudly): boss you were busy all these years to built this empire!!
Rocky: ah right...but I think now that I have everything..I should have someone..what say(smirks)
Shakthi: no never
Rocky : what now...look I really admire you as my PA and even consider you as my friend...but my empire needs heir..how long would I rule alone...oh wait are you worried that if I have my own son I'd abandon you??
Shakthi(facepalm): but I am your son
Rocky: what??
Shakthi: what.. nothing..I mean boss..you shouldn't marry someone to get heir..but marry someone for love...
Rocky(looks at him surprised): tch what are you saying man..who won't fall in love with a personality like mine..I can get any woman I want...
Shakthi: but you should only be with the woman you are destined with!!
Rocky: you are speaking as if you know with whom I am destined with!!!
Shakthi(to himself): yes I do..and it's time you know too...
————————————
FLASHFORWARD

Reena woke up from her slumber as sun rays fell on her through the windows..she was confused but then came back to senses when she saw Shiva...
Shiva: amma you ok?? Shall I bring you something..
Reena: nah...tell me what happened last night,,,
Shiva: you don't remember??
—————————-
Shakthi: how can you forget about last night??
Rocky: ugh don't shout I'm already having an headache...listen all I remember is waking up in the corridor with this splitting headache..hey Joseph bring me a lemonade...
Shakthi(sighs): Joseph leave it..I'll go and bring it...
—————————————————————//
Last night after Reena collapsed into Rocky's arms...Rocky laid her on the bed and gently caressed her hair but then he started having flashes of memories which were disorganised totally throwing him off the grid so he started to walk away from her ...out of the room and suddenly collapsed in the corridor .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Shakthi: what amma doesn't remember seeing appa either..arrgh all our efforts went to vain!!
Shiva: calm down brother, they are still in the same hotel ....we will make this meeting happen that's it...
Shakthi: yeah but I wanted them to meet personally before being formally introduced as business partners...
Shiva: don't worry bro ...just have patience...we will have to be patient with them.
———————————-
Finally it was time for the meeting
There was a large table in the conference room inside the Bombay hotel where all important business men across India had gathered headed by Rocky...Reena was sitting among the delegates..ever since their eyes met they can't seem focus on everything else,Rocky had to stop mid sentence during his speech due to the distraction..much to Shiva and Shakthi's happiness.finally the meeting got over and everyone started leaving one by one..before Reena could do the same she was almost dragged by Shiva to go to Rocky..
Rocky(who was mesmerised by her):
Shakthi: appa say something!!!
Rocky: ahem yeah-
Before Rocky could say something there were gunshots fired outside the hall...Rocky told Reena to stay inside and signalled Shakthi to join him but Shakthi was more worried about his Amma than appa so he shielded her along with Shiva much to Reena's amazement.
———————————////——————————-
After it was found that the seize in the hotel was arranged by Rocky's rival and everything was singlehanded taken care by Rocky.convo between four of them.

Rocky: don't worry it's a normal thing...nobody can hurt you as long as I'm here..
Reena(comes back from her daze): ahem thanks..Shiva let's go back to Desai Mansion..
Shakthi: but Amma- uh I mean maam why don't you stay here tonight...it might be dangerous..what if some men are still out there..
Shiva: yes Amma Shakthi is right...let's stay here tonight..
Reena looks at Shakthi and caress his head
Reena: do I know you?? You look so familiar
Shakthi and Shiva look at each other nervously
Rocky: that's exactly what I thought when I saw Shiva the first time...it feels like we all have some connection..I can't explain this feeling but-
Shiva : ah amma even though Shakthi works with Rocky sir..he was born and brought up here maybe you had seen him around...
Reena(believes himself) : yeah maybe you are right
Shakthi: and sir you are right we are connected-
Shiva looks at him thinking that he will spill the truth
Shakthi: we are business partners now!! That's right we are connected in this inseparable bond!
Shiva laughs nervously...
Afterwards they all go back to their alloted rooms.

——————————————-

Reena and Shiva were sitting at dining table

Shiva: amma I'm very hungry after all that happened today..feed me with your hand!!
Reena: you are 20 yet you are acting like a child..(laughs) ok ok come sit -
She feeds him with her hand and they have a very lively convo about all that happened today
Shakthi was just passing through the room when he hears their noise he also steps inside the dining room...
Both Reena and Shiva look at him..
Shakthi: um sorry I'll come later
Reena: no wait...come join us
Shakthi sit at the table and looks as Reena feeds Shiva ..while Shiva looks sadly at Shakthi but accepts Reena's food
Reena: I treat him like my own son..after all he has been with me ever since I recovered from a fateful accident..I'm so lucky to have him..
Shakthi(sadly): it's actually Shiva who's lucky..not everyone can get their mother's love.i wish my mother could also feed me like that
Reena: why? What happened to your mother??
Shakthi: she doesn't remember me due to some medical complications and thus I can't get her love
*awkward silence* Reena looks at him with loving glance while Shiva looks down...
Reena: would it be ok if I feed you??
Shakthi(smiles): I'd love that maam
Reena: uh i know I can't ever take place of your mother but if you want you can call me amma just like Shiva till she remembers you..
Shakthi looks happily at Shiva to confirm what he heard was right while Shiva nods back at him with smile
Shakthi: yes of course *amma*
Reena smiles and feeds him too.
————-////————//////—————-/////——

PS- in this version Shiva& Shakthi are non identical twins so Rocky& Reena haven't figured out that they are brothers!!!