Two world aprt 2.0

Reena(pretends to be drunk):what??! I thought since you're busy shooting people I thought I'd drink it..to stop wasting the precious beer..you know it's dry day..even getting one drop is so tough..this is the only bar where they serve beer on dry day(she was practically reiterating his own lines without his knowledge)

this is the only bar where they serve beer on dry day(she was practically reiterating his own lines without his knowledge)

Rocky continued to stare her intently..his heart had totally forgotten how to love..the ruthless monster only knew how to kill and hate to the core..this feeling was totally new..he had felt it before ..which seemed like previous life to him..that Rocky was dead now..buried thousand feet under the ocean..this Rocky that was resurrected was totally different even Reena felt that but she promised herself that she'd bring her roadside Romeo back to her no matter what!!!
Before Rocky could say anything..Vijay had brought out the dancer-Maria ..she was dancing on the stage wearing dangerously revealing clothes grabbing the attention of all the men around her including Rocky much to Reena's jealousy.reena also glanced at Maria but unlike others..her look was that of pure envy..Rocky side glanced at Reena (his wife) and smirked when he saw that Reena was staring angrily at Maria,so when Reena looked back at Rocky,he had already shifted his glance from her to Maria pretending to ogle at her knowing fully well that Reena is now looking at him..Reena couldn't take it anymore she got up from her seat only to be pulled back by rocky.
Rocky: where do you think you're going..nobody can escape Rocky after stealing from him!!
Reena(her heart was beating crazily fast from the closeness): wh-what did I steal!!
Rocky:my drink..
Reena: I'll pay for it..how much do you want
Rocky: your whole life/
Reena: are you gonna kill me
Rocky: sssssh no dear..this drink is gonna cost you your whole lifetime..time is money...so instead of money you'd give me all of your time..spend your life time with me...
Reena(glancing at Maria): do you use this pick up line on all girls??!
Rocky(winks): only those who come willingly to me this close in spite of seeing my bloody shirt and dares to drinks from my glass...
Vijay was seeing them from afar and was happy that his plan finally worked!!!
Rocky's beer was stronger that Reena and it hit her now...she got actually drunk and started acting tipsy..she laughed at Rocky's words much to his amusement ..her laugh made him feel like only them are present while the whole world has disappeared!!
"Would you dance with me" said a female voice...it took time for Rocky to break away his line of sight towards the owner of voice...it was Maria...coming closer to him seductively
Reena stood up protectively and pushed Maria away from him.
Reena(drunk): no he's mine..stay away
Rocky was totally amused by Reena by now ,he stood up too.
Rocky: come you are too drunk...let me drop you home
Reena calmed down a bit and looked towards Rocky smilingly!!!
Reena: yeah let's go home...
By the time Rocky took her to his car she had lost his consciousness, he told his driver to get out  of the car as he had wanted to drive her himself.
Rocky took her to his hotel where he was staying and made her stay in separate room.
He was making her lie down on the bed when he heard her whispering "Raja" and he felt a weird sense of connection with her.the way she called the name which was so intimate to him..the name only a few ones who are close to him knew about!!!! His brain flashed with memories that he can't recall clearly but desperately want to.......the woman wearing a black dress whose face he can't see clearly whispering "congratulations...I love you" which sent down shiver through his body!! Why why her voice seemed so alike to that woman....
Rocky sat there for a moment watching Reena as she drifted into deep sleep.
(Reena slept so peacefully after such a long time)
Rocky walks away from the room unwillingly as it might not be right to be in the same room with the woman he just met no matter how familiar she seemed there were some societal boundaries he maintained no matter how reckless he was.

In the morning
Reena finally woke up from her slumber...she was shocked to see the the unfamiliar surrounding!!she heaved a sigh of relief when she found herself properly clothed.
She can't recall exactly what happened last night no matter how hard she tried.for now she thought she needed to escape the place.
She turned around and was about to rush outside just then out of hurry her piece of overcoat got struck in the doorway much to her annoyance...she needed to hurry so out of desperation she pulled it and whack it split open showing her sleeveless low neck little black dress...she mentally slapped herself for wearing such revealing cloth just then she remembered she wore it for Rocky which made her scare since she can't recall anything more she was scared that she's with some wrong person..gawd Rocky would be so disappointed in me!!! What if he misunderstood me! Her brain got paranoid as a result of the hangover!!! She decided to leave that piece of dress there and was about to turn to run away but just then she found herself in the strong arms of a man she looked up to see it was Rocky!! Her eyes could believe it...Rocky opened his coat and made her wear it.
Rocky: it's cold ....
Reena(composing herself): what are you doing here??!
Rocky: it's my room....
Reena: why did you bring me here??!! Do you bring any random girl from pub to your place
Rocky: no dear..I don't have time for that..guess I just got lucky today(smirks) jokes apart you didn't tell me your address so instead of leaving you alone I decided to bring you with me..it's dangerous out there dear..I don't want you to drink alone or any other stranger like that...
Reena: I don't usually drink like that...i was just in a celebration mood..
Rocky: what a coincidence...so was I...it's like we are made for each other
Reena looks straight in his eyes which were already on her
Reena: I need to go home