*Love&other drugs*

Another version of Rocky's amnesia...
Okay hear me out before you roll your eyes and say——-...

There goes the maddest woman this town has ever seen
She had a marvelous time ruinin' everythingkk no"
-Taylor swift

No I'm not here to ruin anything but rebuilt another great version that popped in my mind rn lol

Rocky after recovering from near death situation recalls somehow how he was once the owner of kgf and vowed to return it back to its former glory and did achieve that in less than 1 year owning to his sheer determination and lil madness

Rocky after recovering from near death situation recalls somehow how he was once the owner of kgf and vowed to return it back to its former glory and did achieve that in less than 1 year owning to his sheer determination and lil madness...Reena on the other hand had a difficult time to recover from her loss of unborn child and was angry at Rocky for not looking for her when after she was hospitalised by the order of his men who helped him fake her death...when she heard the news of Rocky's ship sinking in the ocean she was shocked but when she found out that he survived she decided that she would come to him instead of waiting for him to come to her...what if something bad happen to Rocky again...she would rather offer her life to grim reaper instead of Rocky like she did infront of adhéera last time....although she hated him for not coming for her after recovering from that drowning incident...she wanted him to be safe...what will happen when she finds out that Rocky doesn't remember her at all????

Reena's POV
I met mallama at the market place of Narachi. And was shocked to learn that Rocky had lost his memory of his recent life which included me!! So this is why he never came to take me back to kgf......why our fate have to be so cruel??! We almost had it all..almost
So now I have decided that I'd go back to kgf palace disguising as mallama s sisters daughter..she would request Rocky to let me stay by saying that I have lost my parents and don't have anyone else in the world...which is true..I don't have anyone else except Rocky..where would I go?? Anyways I hope the plan works..

Rocky's POV
Mallama brought this girl to my house saying that she's her niece...why do I feel like I've seen her before??? Why does she feel soo familiar..I felt a connection to her...why does my heart start beating faster everytime she walks by...mallama said she grew up in the street of narachi like any other common girl..common girl tch she doesn't seem like a common girl at all..when I remarked the same she replied with-"looks can be deceiving Mr.Rocky" damn that attitude now I'm sure she's from somewhere else but where ..is she a spy?! No mallama won't do that to me..moreover she doesn't feel like my enemy at all...even if she is..I'd gladly love to die by the hand of this kill lady .when I offered her the best room of the palace her eyes glittered ...those stupid new staffs that I hired were gossiping about how I offered the best room to the relative of a servant of the house...bloody bastards!! It's my house i can freaking do whatever I want with it!!!

Reena's POV
Best room of the palace just like he offered me last time..but last time it was different he had proposed me earlier and made it obvious that he had romantic interest towards me..but why this time?? That too when I'm disguised as a servants relative!!! Ugh does he do that to any girl??!! Does he not remember me at all!! This room was supposed to me *mine* and mine only how can he give that to a servants relative...damn it Rocky..you turned out to be just like any other men!! Moving on from one woman to another so easily!!!!

Rocky's POV
What's wrong with Vijay??! He's behaving so strange taking me to a party and introducing me to a random girls out of nowhere insisting that I date someone...is it because I allotted the best room to Reena?? He's insisting that I marry someone of "my standard" like a rich man's daughter..I don't blame him though he has no idea about my past..when I told him that I was raised in the streets of Bombay...he said that past is in the past and now I should think about future and how I should marry someone from a rich family so that it would help grow my business and help spread it outside India...tch I can do that with my own capabilities and I told him so...he's like a brother to me and I almost all the time accept his advise but this time I can't..he thinks that my decision is because of Reena..I have changed ever since she came here ..Is he right?? Is Reena the reason why I don't want to look at any other woman??? I guess I already know the answer!!!

Reena's POV
What I saw today made my blood boil..Rocky was smiling at those women who were brought by his PA Vijay...he was smiling and talking with them as if he was having a great time..he hosted this party to celebrate his accomplishment but I think it's for him to meet and greet the girls from rich family so that he can expand his business..as if I'd let that happen!!!

Rocky's POV
I was right when I called reena a kill lady..she was not letting me get close to any woman in the party..I saw her spilling drink on dress of one..pushing someone to fall down before she could do something more crazy she was dragged away by mallama much to my disappointment ..but why was she doing that?? What's her motive behind it? Does she like me?? Was it her jealously?? Only one way to find out..I don't want to do this..I was just talking to those woman out of courtesy but I think I have to go a bit farther just to confirm my suspicion!!!

Reena's POV
Ahh the audacity ..how dare he ..he just danced with that woman..does he like her?? Is she better than me?? What did he see in her?? If only mallama hadn't dragged me away..I'd have killed that woman

Rocky's POV
ahh those eyes ..those damn eyes were sprouting fire that could burn down this whole place...Reena ..Reena..reeena..what have you done to me!!!