UPSET !!!!

A New day, A new beginning 🆕🆕🆕

y/n is so upset because after coming back from her bussiness trip she didn't even a receive a call from jungkook.
This makes her so upset,because a girl who like attention and love ,till now doesn't receive a single call from her boyfriend  and she has decided to not get upset instead of that understanding that there is a problem that's why jungkook doesn't  able to call her so she decided to call jungkook.......

After 2 rings someone picked aup a call but he is not jungkook and that is not even his assistant and he is not even a boy hbecause her voice is like girl and
"Yes she is a girl "

That make y/n insecure and the second thing she said make her Fuming in angerantalk

??- hello! Who is that can I know your name ??

Y/n - excuse me !! Can you please give this phone to m.r jeon

??- no!! He is busy he don't have to talk to someone.

??- give him.his phone. I am not asking you !!

"I said this anger how can a girl stop me to talk ro my love of life and the next thing she said make me more angry"

??- sorry I don't have time to waste on someone like you eho didn't reveal her identity and want to talk to your so called "Jungkook ".

Y/n - ok !! So tell him there is no relation between you and y/n..

I said this in anger and cut the call because I was thinking that jungkook is cheating on me this made me cry and angry at same time.

Jungkook pov :-

After a long tiring 1 hour I finished this meeting and I directly go to my cabin and call my secretary with a cup of coffee....

I heard a knock on cabin  and say :-

Jungkook- come in

With my cold face and voice

??-  good afternoon sir, here is your coffee.

Jungkook- keep it here " miss park "

Miss park - sier you can call me nia instead. .