𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐎𝐑 [ 𝙧𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙭 𝙨𝙠𝙚𝙡𝙡,𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧. 𝙥𝙩. 2 ]

Start from the beginning

You were very surprised as you couldn't handle them hurting each other.. Until you saw skell having an knife stabbed on he's stomach and panting heavily, Oliver's being slashed . And Ruby's tv head shattered. Your tears dropped all over the floor.

You then remembered.. Riley saying ruby likes you.. And how Oliver is showing much affection to you when you were hugging him. And how skell seems to be shivering every time your close to him.. You've had no choice but to say..  "..I've.. Caused this.. " you said as tears
Can't stop flowing through. "Wh-what..do you mean..?" Bubble said as Claire and bubble's eyes widened.
"I've.. Caused this.. " your tears wouldn't stop flowing out of your eyes.

Edward came outta nowhere when he heard that you've caused this.. "If you did then.. fix it!!" He said annoyed.. "I.. I don't kno-know... I've never been stopping an fight before.. " you've replied.

The others are recording the fight as the other teachers (( miss. Emily and mister. Demi miss. Sasha)) was stopping them. When Oliver was about to cut skell's neck. They tackled Oliver down.
"SOMEONE CALL THE AMBULANCE!" Miss. Grace yelled  .

𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐋. . . .

' ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── '

you then decided to take an visit to ruby or skell, Oliver. After 2 weeks of the incident. but you only saw skell alone in the seats in the hallway "Sk-skell..!" You rushed into him.

"..!! Y-Y/N..? Skell got confused if your really hear but if he saw you. You started to hug him.. " I'm sorry!!.. I'm sorry.. I'm sorry..!" You apolagized 3x even though he's confused.

As everytime your near him. He shivers. And now he froze like am statue when your hugging him or touching him. But he can't resist the feeling of hugging you back since some people will probably mock or make fun of him. But now.. He doesn't care about that. He wraps one arm around you and pulls you closed to him.

You were shocked as.. Skell was being soft.. (( emo's being soft episode. 1 ))
After some wholesome moment with an Emo hybrid. . You decided to ask "where's ruby?.." You questioned.

"I-.. In the repair shop nearby. " he answered. Kinda makes sense since she's an robot. "O-oh.. " you stuttered but you noticed  skell panting heavily
"a-ar-re you o-okay..?" You asked again. "Not much.. It's kinda hard for me to breath for now.. " he answered.

You felt very bad for him. But ever since you've caused this. You can't help but blamed yourself for this. You then sat next to him. "So-sorr-" you tried applagizing but he interrupted you by covering your mouth with he's bandaged hand before you could say another thing.. Rude "Don't apagize. " he said as he loosen the grip.

As he let's go. He decided to ask to avoid awkward silence.. "Why are you here?.." He asked.. "I'm here to see you and Oliver!.." You answered. "Oliver? Tell your friend that he's being possesive and obsessive to making an fool out of himself. " he said as he looked annoyed for now.

But the word possesive and obsessive kinda softens and flusters you for an bit but you don't know who it is. "O-oh- sor-rry-" when you apolagized he covers your mouth aggresively with he's claws. "I said no apolagizing. "