part one- lets go to the bar!

it was about 8 and the girls and i had been bored all day and just sitting around our apartment. "can we do something?" i asked as i plopped down on the couch "like what?" penny asked "let's go to the bar!" sapphire yelled so we all agreed to go to the bar. i went into my room and chose a outfit which was a red leather dress, a black leather jacket and a pair of black leather platform boots. in this part of the city pretty much everyone had styles stuck in the past and mine was stuck in the 80s. i quickly teased my hair a bit and sprayed it with hairspray then touched up my makeup making sure to go over my red lipstick and black eyeliner then i went back out into the living room and waited for the others be done. once we were all done we rushed out the door and wandered down the city streets to our favorite bar. "you think there will be any hot guys there today?" cherry asked "i heard there will be a couple bands there tonight and when aren't bands hot?" i said then we all laughed. we skipped down the street and made it to our favorite club, the moon bar, then rushed inside and split up, cherry, penny and stella went to dance while sapphire and i went straight to the bar. i ordered my drink then sat down at the barstool next to sapphire. "oh my gosh look at how hot that band is" she said then pointed to 4 guys about to get on stage but the one holding a guitar caught my eye, he was tall, had dark messy hair, he was pale, he had tattoos and man was he tall. "he's probably the hottest rockstar i've seen here in a while" i said then pointed him out to her "shoot your shot after they play but i call dibs on the bass player." she replied then i laughed.

tommy's pov
we drove down to the bar and got our instruments and everything else out of the car. "so you think there will be any hot groupies tonight?" russel asked "i don't know, last time we were here there was a couple" i answered then walked in with my guitar. we still had about a hour so i sat down on a barstool with the boys and we drank a bit before it was time to go up. currently we were only a cover band but we were working on making songs. as i was getting ready to go i looked around at the crowd and saw a blonde girl that russel hooked up with a couple of times named penny, and her two friends crazily dancing in the huge crowd then i looked back at the bar wondering if i could go get a drink before we played but i noticed a girl looking at me with a red dress, a black jacket, messy 80s style hair and a cute smile. i was starring at her then david, johnny, russel and jason surrounded me. "that's joan, her and her friends have a band and play here" david said "are they any good or just groupies that want to be apart of rock?" i asked "i don't know but i know they are hot" jason said then johnny high fived them before we walked up on stage. us playing together was always great and kinda felt magical. i tapped the setlist onto the amp then stood next to johnny.

set list
kickstart my heart- mötley crüe
live wire- mötley crüe
runaway- bon jovi
you shook me all night long- ac/dc
rock n roll all nite- kiss
aint talking bout love- van halen

i was our guitar player with david, russel was our drummer, jason was our bass player and johnny was our lead singer. after we were done everyone was clapping and cheering for us then we walked off of the stage, put our instruments down besides me who brought my guitar over to the bar to tune it since i messed the tuning up.

joan's pov
i noticed the boy sit down as i was dancing then sapphire started pushing me near him "go get him!" she said so i walked up to him. "hey rockstar" i said but he ignored me "no response? jeez, guys here usually respond me to me" i said but once again no response he just looked at me "it's okay i'll get you to talk sooner or later tonight" i said then hopped off the stool and "nothin but a good time" by poison began playing so i danced. after dancing and dancing my feet got tired so i went back to the bar and sat down at a stool not paying attention to who was next to me. "so i heard you got a band" someone said then i turned to see the boy from earlier "finally deciding to talk i see" i said then he chucked "so what's your name?" he asked "joan, what's yours?" i answered "wouldn't you like to know" he said "yeah i would that's why i asked dumbass" i said then he jokingly put his hand over his heart "your mean, it's hot" he said then i laughed "but seriously what's your name?" i asked "tommy" he answered "hey, tommy like tommy lee" i said then he smiled "and joan like joan jett" he said then i also smiled "joan, come on!" the girls yelled so i got up "bye tommy!" i said then ran off to the girls who were leaving. "who was that?" cherry asked "that's the guitarist in russel's band" penny answered "he's hot" i said with a huge smile on my face.

first chapter and idk how to feel about it i feel like i had them meet too early but if i didn't have them meet then i wouldn't know what to write about bc this story is revolved around their relationship  and im like bad at writing in general but especially when the two main characters aren't in the same scene for most of the chapters but i do have great ideas for this book so im keep writing

i made the characters then i noticed o had penny and russel so i decided to make them tg like penny and russel in almost famous

anyways thanks for staying and reading the whole chapter