part two- the longest 3 days ever

tommy's pov
after leaving the club we got in the car and began driving back but joan was stuck on my mind. "russel, you know penny's friends right?" i asked from the back seat "yeah a couple of them , why?" he answered "what joan's story?" i asked "i don't know much about her but i heard of her, penny and the other girls in that band live together" he answered then i nodded "she's always at that club, whenever i go i see her" johnny said "their band i performing there in like three days i think" jason said then i smiled knowing id get to see that crazy girl again. when we got home i sat on the couch and everyone went to sleep besides russel who ended up next to me on the couch. "so why'd you ask about joan?" he asked "i was talking to her earlier" i answered "she'd be good for you" he said "and she's super hot" i said with a huge grin on my face.
the next night i forced the boys to go to that club so i could talk to her again but i didn't see her so i forced them to go the next night again then they caught on to why i wanted to go. "she's not here tommy" jason said "how come you don't find any other groupie?" johnny asked "because she's hotter then any other one and i loved her attitude" i answered then they shrugged and all walked off to party but i just sat down for a drink.
   another night i went back to that club but alone this time because the boys were bored of going to the same place everynight so they went to a different bar. luckily for me as i was drinking i saw her friend penny dancing so i walked up to her. "hey, your joan's friend right?" i asked "yeah, your in russel's band right?" she asked then i nodded "where's joan at?" i asked "yesterday she had a bad hangover, her first hangover in a while, but she might be at a different club" she answered then i sighed "aww you like her" she joked "no she's just hot and we never got to finish our conversation the other night" i replied "well don't worry we will be here tomorrow night" she said then walked away. i don't know why but i stayed pretty much that whole night just waiting for her to come but she didn't so i walked home.
joan's pov
i got bored of the bar that i had went to with cherry and sapphire because the only thing on my mind was talking to tommy again. the day after we talked i ended up getting sick and couldn't go to the club so today i went to a new one because i thought tommy would be there, well it turns out he wasn't so after a bit i ended up walking home. after i showered and was sitting on the couch watching a movie penny walked in with a huge smile on her face. "what has you smiling like that?" i asked "somebody likes you" she answered then i just looked at her confused "that tommy boy you were talking about walked up to me at the club today and asked for you" she said then i smiled "do you like him?" she asked "he's hot" i answered "but do you like him?" she asked "i don't know, you can't catch feelings after only having one conversation" i said then shrugged. i went to bed just thinking about how ill get to see him again tomorrow.

this will probably only be like one of the four chapters where tommy and joan won't be in the same place for atleast a scene but it's all worth the wait bc next chapter they get to see each other again!

for most of my other books i'd probably stop writing when i'm not getting views and wait until i get views to write again but honestly im having so much fun writing this one maybe bc it's my own characters and my own everything but it's so fun and i love it

i feel like i start a lot of my stories with the characters falling in love too fast but i also don't want it to be like a while for them to get together so that's probably the only problem i have with writing this