TFP Optimus x Drunk Reader Part 3

Moment Later

Amber Pov

I saw Y/n drinking too much as she was dancing so I grab her and said, "I think you have enough, maybe we should go home." Y/n looked at me and said, "No way I am having so fun." I sigh not having the moment as I sat down looking at her crazy. Oh geez this is getting to much. James came and sat next to me and James said, "Hey Amber, you okay." I looked at him and said, "Not really ,Y/n is really getting out of hand." James looked at me in sadness "Oh I'm sorry" James said. I looked at him in shock. "No no, It's okay at least you didn't force her." I said to him. "Yeah hey um.... look I know this is crazy but I know..... you have a crush on me." James said looking at me. I looked at him and blushed hard as I said, "Yeah I do I did ever since I hang with you even Y/n noticed but I never got the chance because I got nervou......I'm sorry I never told you." I said looking down until he grab my hand as I looked at him. "Hey it's okay I was nervous as well." James said smiling. We got closer until we kiss in the lips. I felt relief and happy as I smiled him and he said, "Will you be my boyfriend?" James asked. "Yes." I said. As we hang out talking.

Then the party was over and Y/n was singing with a microphone. I looked at James and said, "Can you help me James? I asked James. "Yeah sure no problem." I and James got her hands as I grab the microphone away from her and gave it to someone else and sat her in the couch while the other students were leaving and some of them were staring and talking. I said, "Stop singing!! The music has stopped, meaning the part is over!! . "Awww okay" Y/n said. "Well now what, I can't take her to my home." I said looking at Y/n and to James. "Me neither and your my girlfriend, so what do we do?" James said looking at me. I was worried because she is so drunk that she starting laughing and poking us which got us to looked at each other annoyed.

I started to think until I got an idea. "I know a friend that Amber talks a lot her. Her name is Miko, she is from a science club in high school but a close friend to Y/n. We can call her." I said looking at my phone. "Wait, she's from high school, you know her?" James said looking me weirdly. "Yeah I know it's weird but Y/n thought it was a good idea to give just incase she can't contact Miko like being sick or homework." James looked at me but agreed anyway. "Good idea." James said looking at me smiling. I found Miko's number and called her.

Optimus Pov

I was pacing back and fort waiting for Y/n to called but she didn't. "Optimus stop pacing I am sure she's fine. She is with her friend." Ratchet said. As I stopped pacing everyone was staring at me. "I apologize." I said. "Don't worry Optimus!! She is very responsible!" Miko said. "Yeah at least she is unlike you." Jack said looking at Miko. "Hey!!" Miko said glaring at Jack. Until then Miko phone rang as everyone looked at her and Miko anwsered. "Hello, Oh hey Amber!!!! How the party?!!! How Y/n?..... she's what!!!! .... no way.....well I have a friend that can take her to Jack's house because we are going to have a sleepover with Raf and Jack. Yeah no problem thanks... goodbye." Miko said and decline her phone. Now I was worried and I hope it's not the Decepticons.

Jack looked at her worried. "Miko, What happened?" Jack said. Miko whispered at Jack looked in shock and facepalms and groans. "Miko has something happened." I asked looking at her worried. "Well it's difficult to explain but we have to pick up Y/n now I will explain we get back and don't worry it's not Decepticons, its something else." Miko said. "I afraid we must hurry then." I said turning around. "Wait!!! I want to come they are going to be suspisions with a big truck" Miko said. "Do not worry I have something to show you." I said as I my holoforms turned into a human. I turn on my hologram and the humans were shock and said, "Wow!! Awsome!!! Nice!!!!" I said explaining. "I am named Orion Pax in human form okay and now that's out of the way, Miko, Jack come along while you Raf will stay here and prepare." I looked at Raf. "Yes Optimus." Raf said. "Autobots I will be back." I said. We drove out of the base to the house party.

I got in the truck while Jack and Miko sat in the back I drove to the house seeing Y/n and Amber and a boy I think James were waiting outside. I got out and I was about to say something until Miko said, "Amber, this is my friend Orion Pax he is Y/n best friend." Amber looked at me and said, "Wow he look so hot!! No wonder Y/n talks about a boy and it's you!!! No offence James." James looked at her with a playful glare. "Not taken." James said smiling. "You must be James.... What happened is she hurt?" I said looking at her. "No she not hurt I promise.... but she is...... well drunk." Amber said picking her up. I have never tought human drink for fun and not even Y/n who is a responsible adult.

Y/n looked at her friends and at me. "I'm not drunk....oh hi Orion you looked so cute..... shhh... don't tell everyone I said that..." Y/n said giggling. As I saw Miko taking a video as I sigh as we looked at her in concerned and trying hard to not laugh. "I see." I said. "Here, it's getting late and I have to go and help clean the mess." James said giving her to me as I carried her in bridal position. "Ohh your strong!!!" Y/n said giggling. "I have to get home. Goodbye Orion and thank you." Amber said smiling at me and looked at James."I'll see you." Amber said getting in the car. "Miko and Jack and Orion, can you calls us when she's really recovered." James said looking at us. "Yeah sure." We all said in the same time. James smiled and went inside in the house.

I took her to the truck and but her in the passenger seat and we took off. "Wow she's really drunk." Jack said looking at her. "I know right!!! I mean not the drinking part but it's funny to see her like this." Miko said taking pictures and videos. "You have a point." Jack said looking at Y/n. Y/n was giggling and touching my arm as she giggles as I looked at her I can hear giggles behind me as I glared at them as they stopped and smiled. As we got to base I got out and carried Y/n to the couch. "Thanks Orion your so strong and so handsome!!" Y/n said giggling. As I transformed into a bot.

The bots were so confused this weird behavior. "Anything happened?" I said looking at my team. "No sir, but we were a little worry about Y/n. What happened? Why is she acting like that?" Arcee asked looking at Y/n. "She's drunk." I said. Their was silence until the team said, "What.... How!?" I looked at the humans and said, "Miko, Jack and Raf can explain." Jack said, "Amber told us that she drink too much alcohol so it causes her to be drunk." Jack said explaining to us. "So it's like high grade." Bulkhead said. "What's high grade?" Miko asked. "It's like you guys said alcohol and get drunk. "Wait, so you guys can get drunk too!" Jack said looking at us in shock. "Yep, and trust me it's so strong that gets you drunk easily. When I drink once Optimus and Ratchet caught me drinking as I was drunk saying weird things but I couldn't remember it much." Bumblebee said. "Oh yes, It was horrible!! You drove me crazy!!! You wouldn't let go of me and Optimus with all the crying and whining and laughing." Ratchet said glaring at Bumblebee. Bumblebee looks away embarressed. I looked to check at Y/n and she was fast asleep as I smiled a little and said, " I suppose we should rest and when Y/n wakes up she will explain." The bot and the humans looked at Y/n fast asleep. "Goodnight guys!" The humans said. "Goodnight Miko, Jack and Raf!" We all said as we went to our rooms. I looked at Y/n again and smilied and I got to my room and laying my berth and fell asleep smiling.

Part 4 next