Chapter Nine

"That was a nice day." I told my husband as we were packing up to go back to the hotel from the beach.

"Oui, you should come to Southern France more often!" He said, "Hope you liked your time here."

"I really did. Also, the matching swim boxers you got us are kind of cute... not gonna lie."

"I told you." He said as he wrapped his arm around me.

It's been four years since the issue with Sammy. She's in prison right now. I've managed to move back to the UK, and me and Francis have recently married as well. We're planning on adopting a pair of twins named Alfred and Matthew, and their little half brothers, Kyle and Maōri. Life has been so much better. I've made a lot more friends, I met my family again, and both Francis and I work at the same place.

I'm really glad I gave venting a go.

"Where shall we go tomorrow? It's gonna be our last day of vacation." I asked

"Wherever you want, mon chèr. I'm glad to have you as my husband."

I blushed at that and he picked me up on the sand of the beach and kissed me, under the sunset. I wrapped my legs around his shirtless waist and kissed back.

We heard a voice coming towards us.

"Heyy! I saw you two and I just wanted to ask if I can paint you two under the sunset. It's free! And my name is Feliciano!"

I looked and Francis and he smiled, "We would love that." I said

"Alright, let me get my paint supplies from my husband. Ludwig!!!" He said as he ran to get them

Soon Feliciano came with his art supplies and Ludwig as well. The same Ludwig from a few years ago!

"Ludwig?!" I asked

"What are you doing here?" Asked Francis

"Well, on a trip to visit Germany again, I met an Italian." He said as he wrapped his arms around his boyfriend

"And he decided to move to Italy with me!!" Said Feliciano

"That's so cute!!" Said Francis

"Alright, let me paint you two now." He said