Chapter One

I remember that day clearly. The day I met my beautiful wife, Sammy. She was an Indian immigrant who came to the US for "better life". I can tell it's not that, as people usually just come to the US for job opportunities. I met her in University. As beautiful as her face is, her personality is not. She is some white worshipping self racist lady who isn't even grateful for her own culture. I feel like the only reason she married me was because I'm white and white Americans wouldn't really date Indians in general, so I guess I was her only option. Except I'm not American, I'm just a British Gentleman who came to the US for university. I was planning on going back to the UK after I graduate, but with Sammy, that didn't work out. I told her how us European white people would date Indians more than American whites and she went off on me about how I was disrespectful towards her culture. Well, if anyone is disrespectful towards Indian culture, it's her herself.

I got into my car and started driving home. That's when I got a call from Sammy. Can't wait to hear more screaming.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? I TOLD YOU YOU MUST BE HOME BEFORE TEN."

"I'm sorry I had to work late."

"I DON'T CARE. I TOLD YOU TO BE HOME BY TEN."

"I'm really sorry, but working is hard. If you had a job you'd understa-"

"EXCUSE ME WHAT?"

"Oh uh, Nevermind."

"I'll deal with you at home."