-Prologue-

It was peaceful and, quiet for once everyone was doing their own thing The Mikaelson were having a party, The Salvatore brothers were finally getting along since Stefan broke up with Elena and Damon lost his feelings for her. Everything was nice well that was until they all were teleported into a movie theater "What the bloody hell is going on" Rebekah asked looking around"Well why don't we ask the witch" Klaus looked toward Bonnie "This wasn't me" A blinding light appeared before them and a man with dark almost black hair and the most hypnotizing eyes "I have brought you here to react to someone important to everyone here" The man states "Why is this person important to us?" Elijah questions"First you can call me Death and second you are here to react to Stefan Salvatore's daughter" Once Death announced that everyone was shocked "But that's not possible vampires can't procreate" Stefan wondered "When you were on one of your ripper binges you met a witch, her name was Savanna and you guys fell in love but you left her after a while and she was pregnant" Death explained 'I can't believe I have a daughter...and I didn't get to see her grow up...' Stefan thought sadly "Why are we here- I mean good for Stefan and all that but why are we here?" Rebekah asked "Because she is the soulmate of Niklaus Mikaelson and Kol Mikaelson" Everyone gasped "Woah no, no, no my niece is not going to be the soulmate of those two" Damon raged "Yeah well I don't care it's fate now sit down so you can watch her life" Death demands "Wait what's her name" Stefan asks "Her name is Maya Salvatore-Malfoy" Death said making Stefan smiles slightly before he and everyone sits down as the TV started playing.