74 . 𝑫𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒆

Yn's perspective -

Yn's perspective -

" Hi I'm joseph , nice to meet you yn "
He said as Catherine and I seated on the chair , " Likewise Joseph "

" So you are an English major as well ?"
He asked me as I nodded my head , "Yes and you French major ? " I ask as he nodded his head " Absolutely correct "

We giggled as Catherine asked " So what you guys are going to eat for lunch ? " I smiled as I asked " Is Korean food available here in the cafeteria, Catherine ? " she nodded her head as she said " Yup , it is " .

My smile widened as I said " Let's go then " she give me her soft smile as we stood up from the chair and we heard Joseph saying , " You both go first then I'll be taking my lunch"

" Sure " I said and Catherine and I walked towards the food stall , " Hey i would like to have Jeyuk-Bokkeum (korean spicy pork stir fry), Korean cucumber salad, cooked rice, Spicy squid stew with tofu "

I said to the women who serve to students in the cafeteria according to their food taste . As she smiled and nodded her head , " What would you like to have ? "

The women asked to Catherine as she said " A hamburger with coke " .

Saying that the women went to bring our food , I look around as i smiled. The Boston University's cafeteria I was dying to go , I'm inside of it .

I can't believe that my dream came true when I lost all my hope , the dream which I was unsure of . Used to think will I ever be able to study abroad?

But looking now where I'm standing my eyes refused to believe that the day has finally come when my all dreams are coming true .

And the reason was jungkook , if he didn't happen to me , if he didn't get to feeling those butterflies inside his stomach when he saw me outside of the writing class and he wouldn't ask my hand to my father then all of this wouldn't be possible .

My chain of thoughts interrupted by Catherine as I'm assuming she must see my smiley face " What's this smile for huh ? "

Which makes my cheeks heat up , as i stated " This was my dream University Catherine , it feels so unreal to stand in the cafeteria of my dream University "

She softly chuckled as she said as her voice filled with calmness " Dreams do come true yn , you just have to trust the process and let it flow but that doesn't mean you should stop putting efforts on something you really want in life "

She is right .

Never stop putting efforts.

To the things you want dearly .

Never give up .

Never .

" Here's your food , enjoy " the women came with both of our food interrupted us . We gave her our soft smile as headed towards our seat , the seat which we share with Joseph .

" Hey you both got yours ? " he exclaimed as i nodded my head while sitting myself on the chair .

" Go and get yours "

Catherine said to Joseph as he walked towards the food stall . " Shall we eat or wait for him ? " I ask to cathrine as she unlocked her phone to look at the time.

" We have 20 minutes left so let's just wait for him " i nodded my head and we waited for Joseph to come .

After 5 minutes, he came and we eat out lunch while chit chatting about our fond to our major for university .

Time skip -

" Alright guys today was fun , thank you " I said as I bowed down making Catharine and Joseph smile . " Ah yn we love your company " said by cathrine, " Let's exchange our number what do you say ? "

Joseph said as I nodded my head and we exchanged our numbers . " Okay guys bye have a nice day ahead " i said as i walked towards the exit of the university.

People were looking at me with their weird gaze which makes me feel uncomfortable , I'm not fully confident about myself . I'm still insecure about my big body and those people's gaze is making it even worse .

It's university and people weird gaze are enough to make me feel uncomfortable . But I'm glad for today that I didn't encounter any sort of mindless people who like to bully .

I look around to find jungkook as he told me he will come to pick me up but he was nowhere to be seen . As I was about to open my phone to text him , I saw his notification .

I smiled as I walked towards the Boston University's front where it's written the " BOSTON UNIVERSITY " In red

I smiled as I walked towards the Boston University's front where it's written the " BOSTON UNIVERSITY " In red .

Oh how I want to look at this veiw in real life

Oh how I want to look at this veiw in real life . And I finally got to see one . I open my camera of the phone and click the picture of it .

Dreams do come true .

--------

A/n : wow this book is so close to 1M and for the celebration of getting so close to 1M is this surprise part!

Also I want to write more but I don't have much time to write so yeah . But I'll update after my exams on the 15th of May !!!!

I love you guys !!!!

To be continued
Written by Ashscrievers