14 . 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑲𝒊𝒔𝒔

Jungkook's perspective -

I open the box and take out the ointment and apply it on yn's foot .

" It's so deep " I voiced out as she said calm yn" I know , but this isn't even that deep in comparison to the way my heart was broken by my own damn parents today "

she said as my heart aches from her statement . " yn , why did they slap you ? " I asked as her eyes locked with mine she said .

" because I yelled back at him , he said that he wished I wasn't born and I'm a useless piece of shit while yelling so I also yelled and said you should've used protection .

I mean it's so awful for a child to hear these hurtful words from their parents'mouths. I know I shouldn't have yelled but it was out of my control . "

No one can control themselves if their parents spart these hurtful words . They shouldn't have said those words , he directly insulted her , they did that to yn here so what would they do in their own house ?

" Since when did they start to say these words to you ? " she chuckled as she said " I'm not in the mood to talk about them , please "

I shut my mouth as I took out the bandage from the box and started to cover her foot .

I put the extra bandage back inside the box as I said " I'll call the doctor" I said and was about to walk away , she held my hand .

Before I could say anything she softly said " stay with me " . I smiled as I nodded my head before sitting in the previous place. She suddenly pulled me in a hug , finally !

I grinned as I felt her arms wrapped around my neck as she hugged me tightly, it's like she is scared to let me go .

I hugged her back , I pulled her down to let her sit on my lap as she broke the hug , and our eyes locked for a split second before she attached her soft plump lips on mine .

She started to move her lips on mine and so do I. She held my nape as she tilted her head to let me deepen the kiss . My hands roamed around her waist as she gasped , and I took the chance and let my tongue explore her inside .

She moaned , oh god ! How long I was waiting for this to happen . Her moans ! I love it , I kissed her real deep for 3 minutes.

We broke the kiss , as her hands still wrapped around me like before . As I pecked her , she smiled and snuggled on my chest .

As she said " You won't leave me right ? You won't raise your voice at me right ? You won't slap me right ? You won't - "

before she could say anything further , I sealed her lips with mine. Kissing her with my love , as she kissed back .

I felt her tears flowing down as the salty water mixed in the kiss . I slowly broke the kiss as I cupped her both cheeks with my hands before saying

" No one can hurt you , not even your parents and I'll make sure to make them regret their actions towards my wife, and yes I'll not do anything which hurts you . I'm not here for these things , love . I'm here to love you , support you , cherish you , and wanna make beautiful memories with you"

She smiled sadly as she said . " Thank you Jungkook , I am hoping you won't do such things which makes me wanna rethink my decision about giving you a chance "

she said as I nodded my head as I said " I'll not let you do that " she smiled , she was still on my lap .

Resting her head on my chest as she said " Please, call the doctor, it's hurting so bad," she said as I walked towards the kitchen to grab my phone from the kitchen counter .

Yn's Perspective -

I kissed him , yes I did ! I just feel safe with him . I heard a voice coming from my heart saying

" you can trust Jungkook , he is trustworthy . He is your saviour , he can make your life beautiful . Trust him ! "

And I just kissed him . I know it's all of a sudden but I just hope he won't break me like everyone else .

I smiled as I saw him walking downstairs , he tasted sweet just like vanilla .

Oh god ! It was my first kiss , which I'm glad to give to him . I laid down and closed my eyes , my foot hurts so badly . I think it'll be alright as time passes , as it's deep .

Time heals every kind of wound . " He'll be here soon " I opened my eyes when I heard my husband's voice .

I nodded my head as he said " rest , I'll clean this up"I nodded my head as I said " I'm sorry for making this mess " he shook his head as he said " it's fine love , sometimes we can't control what we do and it's okay to let it out ."

I closed my eyes as I heard him collecting the pieces and soon I fell asleep .

Jungkook's perspective -

I was about to say something but refrain myself from saying further when I saw her sleeping . I breathe out as I admire how beautiful she looks while sleeping . She is breathtaking .

I mumbled before grinning , I'm so lucky to have her as my wife , thank you god ! Smile never leaves my face as I continue doing my work . 15 minutes had passed , when I heard the sound of the doorbell as I walked towards the main door to open it .

" It must be the doctor " I opened the door, revealing the doctor.

" Hello doctor, this way please" the doctor came inside the house as I suggested , he sat on the sofa which was placed in the living room.

" Please sit here while she is sleeping. I'll wake her up . " He nodded his head as I walked towards our shared bedroom .

------------

OMG they missed finally !!!!

To be continued

Written by Ashscrievers ✨