•Insecure

Avya's POV:

She went to Advik leaving me alone with lots of negative thoughts.

She grabbed his arms talking to him while smiling as he try to get her off from him.

I don't know but I wasn't in the mood of getting close to Advik and show that girl that he's mine.

This girl..now I get to know what she wants. It's really a ridiculous situation. What should I do? I trust Advik so much but still.. I'm afraid.

Advik came to me with her, "Avya, you ok?" He asked me looking concerned. I just nodded. Ayesha was just looking at me with her eyes filled with anger. I hadn't done anything at all!!

"You don't wanna do shopping? We can leave or if you are hungry we can go to the restaurant.." He said taking my hand in his caressing it softly.

"I am not feeling good Advik..but let's just stay here if you both want to do shopping. It's alright."

"No no let's go.." He said and I squeezed his hands tightly and he got the sign.

"Uh..Ayesha you want to do the shopping?" He asked to Ayesha.

"Oh no..if she's not feeling well then no need!" She said faking a smile to him.

"Look.. let's go hm? I will cook for you too alright?" I just nodded and we headed outside the mall.

We got into the car as he started to drive. The drive was silent and I was looking out of the window but I can notice Advik keep glancing at me from time to time.

After we dropped Ayesha home he started to drive towards our home.

"Love, you don't seem ok. Is Ayesha making you uncomfortable? If yes, then tell me. I will make assure you don't feel uncomfortable!"

"No..no Advik it's not like that.." I said. He's a mind reader!

"Are you sure? You don't need to hide anything from me."

I know Advik I know! But I can't give you stress. You were already not in good health when Ayesha came back to India and now I can't give you more stress.

"I'm really alright. You don't need to worry ok?" I said as he nodded but I know he doesn't believe me.

He took my hand in his and started caressing it softly while driving with one hand. His big veiny hands on the steering wheel looks so hot!

We reached home after sometimes and I really wanted to go inside as soon as possible. We went inside and I sat on the couch.

I was so tired. Yeah we didn't do any shopping at all but..as you all know why!

"Advik, you have work in the office right?"

"Yeah but I delayed it. Your health doesn't seem good so yeah.." He said removing his coat.

"The work is important. You can't delay it.." I said while he sat next to me.

"Aur aapke husband ko kon datne wala hai agar maine kaam chhoda to?"

"Haan koi nhi but you are workaholic person so.."

"It doesn't matter when I am with you.."

I smiled and rested my head on his shoulder. This man beside me is mine and mine only! I know I am behaving very much possessive like my husbandji but yeah he is!
______________________________________

Came so soon! I am deciding to just complete it fastly. Hope you all like this chapter.
Please vote for the chapters and show you love! Stay safe and healthy! I love you all so much! Also our story is going to cross 40k!! So happy for that! I wanna thank all my sundari readers for this. You guys are the best! And reading your cute cute comments make me happy so much that I can't even express it!(I know there aren't much but still those some comments have my heart!)

Love you all by the bottom of my heart!!!!!<3

Bubbyee!!🫂