•Alone for 1 month?

Avya's POV:

He was sitting on the chair resting his head on his interwined hands.

I went and sat next to him.

"What happened to you?" I asked to him in a calm voice.

"Nothing". He said without looking at me. He was very furious.

"Nothing!"

"Yeah NOTHING!" He shouted a little.

"Advik, calm down".

"I can't".

"Just tell me your feelings!"

"Why you wanna know my freaking stupid feelings!?" He looked at me while saying that.

"If you have considered me as your wife then treat me like one! You are just behaving like I am a stranger to you!"

It made me furious that he wasn't telling me. If I hadn't but he had considered me as his wife!

"Why? Do you accept me as your husband? Ok you had accepted as per the rituals and all! Do you love me!?"

"No, but you had said that atleast talk like a friend. So that I am doing but what about you? Don't friends share feelings together?"

He sighed and held my hands very tightly.

"Princess, it's just I have anger issues and I can't control it. It's very hard. I am just thinking what if I hurt you in anyways cause of my anger issues".

"Nothing to worry about that. You can handle your anger. I know it's hard but you can do it".

"Avya, only you are the person who can make me calm. Please just stay with me. I don't know but I haven't felt to open out in front of everyone but I felt this around you. Only you are my life. Only you! I love you very much. I know you don't love me but atleast you do care for me. Thankyou!"

His words made my heart melt. The person has this feeling I don't know that. He is genuinely kind but only in front of me and his family. Atleast he told me his feelings.

"Advik, if you are feeling good so go and apologies to your father. He is very angry".

He nodded. He wasn't afraid of his father's anger. He immediately get up and went inside with me following him.

His father was sitting on the couch looking all angry. He went and sat beside him.

"Papa, I am sorry. I didn't mean to say that".

"Advik, will you forget your manners?"

"Papa I am sorry. It's my anger issues. I really didn't mean to say that. You know na that how much I respect you and my family. I hadn't behaved like that yet. It's just today. Please forgive me".

His dad sighed and didn't react at all.

I went and sat on the other side of the couch beside father.

"Papa, please. I know that your family is much respected among us. And he also respect you very much. It's his first mistake. Please forgive him. I am giving the guarantee that he will not do it again".

"Okay okay. Now end this".

"Had you forgave me?"

His father nodded and we both hugged him. It wasn't that hard nor Advik is bad he is a good person but he gets what he wanted that's the thing which is a little scary but no problem now nothing can happen.

"Beta, we have to go to see our other mansion in Mumbai. Maybe we'll come back in one month". His father said.

"One month!?" I said all shocked. Wasn't it too much?

"Yes, beta you and Advik have to live here alone".

"Papa, it's not good". I said.

"I know beta but we can't do anything. And your bhabhi can also meet her family there".

Oh so her parent's house in Mumbai. I also wanna meet my family so badly!

"Oh ok"

His father nodded and I and Advik went to our room to change our clothes into something comfortable.

We went inside the room and he immediately laid on the bed. I went in front of the mirror and started taking off my heavy accessories.

"Just change your clothes first then sleep".

"Hmm..I can change it later!"

"No, go now and change"

He sighed and went to the bathroom to change his clothes. Oh my gosh this man is listening to me really! Good good.

I also took my saree and sat on the bed while scrolling phone. There were some messages from mumma I checked that.

After sometimes Advik came and I went inside to change. I also wish to wear hoodie like him but uhh nevermind.

I came back and saw Advik sleeping on the couch but why?

"Advik, move to bed!"

"No it's fine here".

I was confused.

"Why are you sleeping here?"

"I don't know"

"Move to bed na"

"Ugh! Fine fine"

I nodded and he slept on bed. I also laid beside him and after some fell asleep.
______________________________________

New chapter...

How's was that? Hope you all liked it.

Please vote for all the chapters.

Stay safe and happy!

Love ya<3

Bubbye 🫂