•Morning Time!

(please do comment about this part. I am not sure that this one is even good:/)

Avya's POV:

(Morning time)

I woke up in his arms. He was looking super hot with his messy hair. He was still sleeping and I didn't want to get out of his arms but I can't do anything.

I tried to remove his arms from my waist but he pulled me more.

"Where do you think you are going darling?" Hoarse voice?? Shit!

"Uh..leave me I have to go." I said struggling to manage my blush on my cheeks and my shyness. Possessive man!

"Do you even think I will?" He said with his eyes still closed.

"You have to!"

"No!"

"Why?" I asked. Yeah I don't want him to leave me for sure;)

"Because you're mine?"

"Huh..what kind of answer is that?"

"A very possessive answer from a very possessive husband. Understand?" He whispered in my ear making me blush.

"Uh yeah yeah!"

"Biwi ji kitna sharmayengi aap ab?" He said with a light chuckle. Why he even say things which make me blush hun?

"Sharmana bhi gunah hai kya?" I asked and scoffed.

"Aapka sharmata chehra dekhne ke liye hum mar bhi jaye"

"Itna romantic mood?" I asked obviously blushing!

"Ab aap hamare kareeb hai to aise mood to hoga hi!" He said and kissed my cheeks.

"Ji ji zarur..now let me go"

He shook his head and hugged me more tightly not wanting to let go.

"Advik you have to go to office too"

"Do you think I care when I am with you?"

"Ugh!" I gave up!

He smile cheekily and hugged me more tightly burying his face in the crook of my neck kissing it softly.

How can someone be so romantic all the time? I like this!

"You are just looking like a small doll in my arms"

"Because you are a Godzilla!"

"Your Godzilla."

"Sure mine only."

"Yours only."

I smiled hearing his words. My man! I would never share him with anyone.

Once I never wanted this man and cursed him badly and now madly in love with him. He's just too too too much good for me.

He kept hugging me like a baby hugging his mother and never want to let her go. His possessiveness always make me blush.

"I love you." He said calmly still hugging me.

"Why so suddenly?" I asked him with a light chuckle.

"What do you mean Mrs. Singhania? I started loving you suddenly?"

"Oh no no!"

"I will keep reminding you that you're mine and mine only and I love you so much!"

"And what if I don't reply you back?"

He stared at me for sometimes. Did I say something wrong? He leaned closer.

"If you don't reply?" He said leaning closer.

"Y..yeah."

"Then.." He said and attached his lips with mine leaving my eyes widened a little. Yeah I know I had kissed him before but still I was shocked.

He kissed me for sometimes and then backed up.

"You understood what I will do right?" He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah yeah!"

"You are all flustered!" He said with a light chuckle.

"Whatever!" I said and rolled my eyes.
______________________________________

Good one or not?

Late late late! Yeah I know sorry for that. Sometimes writing seems boring that's why decided to write now.

Hehe..something in my mind interesting for the next part. Wait for it..long? Maybe🤡

Please vote for the chapters. I love you all guys who supported me we are crossing 30k soon!

I love you with all my heart let's manifest together that our story will reach good reading countings.

Be safe and healthy!

Bye bye!

Love ya<3 🫂