Prologue

"There's line between life and death. You can cross that only once"
Of course the destination is death. If you are lucky then you will find yourself on that line, the void. Because, it's not worse than crossing over to death.

Being at void can only mean there's a thin chance of survival.

I am standing on that thin line without feeling anything as if I am deprived of all the senses of my body.

I could only move my eyes, as for my leg I kept walking without being able to control my moments.

I am walking on a surface that's glittering blue and underneath I could see some colourful stones. It was endless but the void was flawlessly beautiful. And above me I could clearly see the same. I felt as if I was in a large colourful crystal.

I saw people around me, they were also like me unable to control their moments. I could now see a line further away that's white in colour. And the other side is too dark that I can't see into the darkness.

This place, I heard about it somewhere.

"It's the void between life and death!!!"

But why can't I remember anything about my life.

"Which means I have to wander in the void forever and get my soul disappear!!!"

Author's note:

Comments are welcome.

Vote if you like.
Thanks.