Chapter twenty-four

Start from the beginning

As much as i say im not guilty im feeling so much because i will break her heart but at least she'll be safe. If she's safe nothing will happen and i can watch her but just not cause her pain. Maybe is for the better.

Now it's close to the edning of this lesson so everyone gets ready to be out of the class. The bell rings and everyone slowly but one by one is out. Now im alone, it's only her and me in the room.

I get closer by her desk to see her writing some last stuff as she raises her eyes to look at me. She looks hot and very unreal. Fuck.

She looks at me as i take the fourage to talk to her.

"Evelyn i need to tell you something." I say almost in half voice. She gets up and sits on the edge of her desk crossing looking at me.

"What is it love?" She says and i sigh.

"We need to break up." I say not looking at her now.

I raise my head to see her and her expression gets to me and it makes me feel so bad. She looks angry,sad,confused and then nothing. I feel her pain i did this.

She closes her eyes thinking it's a dream, it's not. Fuck if only i could kill myself right i breakup with the woman of my dreams and now i have nothing.

It takes a moment before any of us talks only sitting there in silence and then she starts ti talk.

"Why? Just why? I need to know and i want the truth." She says and i try not to tear a little by her words she could break down right here. Fuck.

"I can't tell you but i hope you understand. It's for the better." I say trying to look at her but her looks tell it all. She's gotten hurt and i just hurted her again.

"Don't you love me? What is it please tell me??" She says as she tries to hold my hand but i dont hold her back.

"I don't love you. I never have. Please it's better if we break up." I say making it sound convincing.

"So everything we went through is a lie?" She says as her eyes water a little.

"It is, it was all a lie." Lies lies just to make her believe me. Believe me when i say this is tough. I don't even feel so good now.

I just need her to believe me so she doesn't get hurt. If i have to get hurt i will just not her. God not her.

"Well that was amazing thank you for joking with me. Telling me lies. Please leave now." She says as she now gets down at her seat again her posture now cold as hell.

"Evelyn im so-" i try to say but she cuts me off to leave again and this time i don't hesitate. She can be mad at me but she's gonna be okay. That what matters.

I get out of the class as i head to my next classes waiting for Kayla to come now. I see her on the hallway as she makes her way at me.

She goes to ask me what happended with Evelyn and i go telling her everything. Every little thing that is now glued to my head. I feel sad and not good but it's for her. I can suffer alone but I don't her or any of my loved ones to suffer because of me.

"So then i broke up with her, told her didn't love her and she said to leave her class. This feels like hell. Me being myself and now i can't even date her. I love her Kayla i really do, i feel for her in so many ways and i want her happy at all costs but i can't let her get hurt by me." I say as i sniffle a little and she nods, knowing everything.

"I think you will find your way back. Now it may look hard but you will. It's like you said you love her and she does too. Just tell her what happened that day." She says as we make our way to class.

"I love her but i can't let her know about what she did to me. There are too many scars now." I say now hurt that I won't talk to my girl anymore.

"You will get through this. You still have me and you will get back together know that. You are definitely soulmates." I smile a little at her words finally getting inside the class.

Be ready to have some sad chapters but it will then be replaced with some happy ones i promise. Sorry if this is kinda short have some thoughts in my mind and im trying not to make em not too short but not too long either so i have enough chapters to make it good.

Also im gonna make some parts more hot on my chapters so be all in.

Thank you to everyone for amost 100k reads. Like how that even so much I can't even believe it. To everyone making it possible love you. ❤️❤️❤️

Everyone thank you so much. You are the best. Kisses for everyone especially N💋💋