𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Lydia sighed as she packed the last of her stuff. The boys told her they would be staying the weekend in New York and it would be all about her for the weekend (and by 'the boys' I mean Blake). She decided to bring comfortable clothes plus the Black outfit she would wear the wedding day.

She was wearing her pajamas to the airport since the flight they booked was early in the morning. Lydia wanted to get there at a decent time to rest. She wheeled her bags downstairs and waited outside for the guys to pick her up. Blake told her they'd pick her up so it'd save on gas and she wouldn't have to drive.

"Isaac shut the fuck up!" Blake shouted at him in the back seat as he kept bothering Blake.

"It's true! You like her! I mean you made me sit in the middle row for Christs sake. You wouldn't even let me sit up front for the drive there!" He said.

"He's not wrong. We are flying to New York with her when we could just celebrate her birthday here." Nick contributed.

"Not to mention the gift you got her I mean you were looking for a good one for days and you spent so much money on it." Tanner said.

"I just bought her Mexican candy but you went all out man." Larry said from the back seat next to Tanner.

"Okay fine. I know I like her but do not say anything on this trip." Blake said sternly as he parked the car. He texted Lydia that they were outside and soon she came out with her bags. Blake climbed out of the car and walked over to her. "How many bags do you have?" He asked lightly laughing.

"One is hair supplies bag, the other is clothes." She said as she lugged the bags to the car. Blake quickly swooped in and took her bags from her to put them in the trunk. Once the trunk was closed Lydia was going to get in the back, until she noticed it was packed full. She hopped in the front before turning to face the back. "You guys didn't have to let me sit in the passenger I would've been fine in the back." She told them as she got comfortable.

"It just made it easier so we didn't have to move to let you in the back." Isaac covered for Blake. Blake climbed into the drivers seat and drove off to the airport.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The six were sat in the boarding area as they waited to be boarded. Lydia was sitting on her phone when she felt a pair of eyes on her. She looked up and glanced around the airport, as she was about to look down she saw an older man staring at her. He was the definition of creepy, it sent a shiver down Lydia's spine. She quickly went back to her phone hoping he wouldn't do anything.

As Blake came back from the bathroom he noticed a man walking towards Lydia, who was looking at her phone. He could tell she was uncomfortable cause she had her legs crossed and her arms crossed across her chest. Blake quickly swooped in and sat next to Lydia, swinging his arm over her shoulders. "I can't wait for our vacation together babe!" Blake said rather loudly so the man would get the hint. Luckily, he did. He turned around and walked away rather quickly.

"Thanks." Lydia said and Blake nodded at her.

Soon, their plane boarded and the group found their seats. Lydia had the window seat, Blake was in the middle next to her, and Isaac was in the aisle seat next to him. Lydia was half asleep as is, she hadn't slept before the flight since she was a last minute packer, and she planned to sleep on the plane. She started to doze off and leaned her head back on the headrest.

Blake looked up from his phone and noticed the uncomfortable position Lydia was in, her neck would definitely have a crick in it when she woke up. He knew she was a heavy sleeper so she wouldn't notice if he moved her. He adjusted her to be more comfortable and went back to his phone, but soon he felt her head hit his shoulder. He decided not to move and not disturb the sleeping woman. Isaac saw the small smile on Blake's face causing him to lightly chuckle at him. "What?" Blake whispered to Isaac when he heard him.

"Nothing..." Isaac shrugged, the smirk still remaining on his face. "I'm just surprised you don't see it."

"See what?" Blake rolled his eyes.

"That you both like each other. You're both oblivious to it. You've clearly fallen head first and she followed suit, but you're too blind to see it."

"Isaac just let me work, okay? I know what I'm doing." Blake said confidently. He honestly hoped that this trip might help him out a little, hell he might even make a move.

"Okay. Just don't be a pussy and back out. We're in New York and you never know what will happen." Isaac warned his friend.

"I know." Blake said before leaning his head back on the seat and falling asleep himself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Instagram

Angel.woodly

1,382 likesI love going home but hate morning flights

1,382 likes
I love going home but hate morning flights

Yumimainn
Next time nap before the flight
angel.woodly
  Yeah but sleeping on a plane is comfy

User6
Pajamas are a slay
angel.woodly
Finally someone gets it

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒌𝒔

I'm 18 now!! 🥳🥳 that's a real slay. Also this week is kinda hectic bc my graduation is Saturday so I have a few things on my plate, but I'm trying to update so thanks for sticking with me. I promise the next few chapters are gonna be good 🤭😏. Trust me and trust the process.