𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

"Oh my god. This thing is like legit, it's like heavy and everything." Blake said as he held up the clippers on stream. "What is this!" He asked holding up a small brush.

"It's to-it's to lube this." Nick said as he untangled the cord to the razor.

"Oh my god this guys a genius." Blake said as he messed with the tiny brush.

"I had a dad that's why." Nick said without hesitation. Lydia looked at him shocked and slapped his chest.

"My dad left guys that's the joke here, that was so funny." Blake said.

"It's true. My dad cut my hair! He cut my hair for me!" Nick tried to defend himself.

"My dad cut me out of his life." Blake said as he brushed his eyebrow with the tiny brush.

"Two different forms of cutting I guess." Nick shrugged.

"Now I get no bitches, and Lydia is gonna try and fix my hair." Blake said and Lydia waved to the stream. When nick turned on the razor Lydia took it from him and turned it back off.

"Careful nick, his hair is already fucked, don't make it worse." Lydia joked before seeing how long the cord was. "You're gonna have to scoot over, cause this ain't gonna reach the other side of your head."

"Make my hair normal, like- let's see what it would look like flat." He said and Lydia ran her hands through his hair until it was flat. Once she flattened it out they all started laughing.

"Dude! She gave you an actual bowl cut!" Nick laughed.

"Dude, like what the fuck. How do we even fix it! It's so messed up." Blake complained.

"The back is gonna be super easy, cause she didn't even cut anything back here. I'm not gonna touch your side burns because they don't exist anymore. The top, I don't even know but once I get the back done the top will be easy. It just has no shape so it's hard to tell." Lydia explained as Blake read chat.

"Jamie, thanks for the six ninety. 'I would kill myself I can't lie.' Yeah cool th-thanks that helps me a lot." He sighed as nick got out the cape.

"A shampooing cape." He said as he opened it up.

"This is like Kanye, unreleased clothing line." He said as he put it on.

"Did you guys get a spray bottle?" Lydia asked.

"No, but I can wet his hair." Nick said as he grabbed a water bottle and poured it over Blake's head. Nick went ahead and grabbed the comb and combed through his hair.

"Ew it's salty. Oh my god it's like sweaty dude." He complained.

"It's your hair! This is pure water." Nick said as he screwed the cap back on.

"It's cause I sweat earlier, I was so mad when I was getting the haircut." He complained.

"Stop drinking your hair water. Nick go get me a towel." Lydia said as she took the comb and combed his hair. Once nick brought her a towel she rubbed Blake's head to try and dry it so it was damp, not soaked.

"You know how they like hold the...they have your- the...oh my I can't even think." He complained as Lydia rubbed the towel over his head.

"Sorry! I've been given the most scuffed tools to work with." Lydia apologized before she set down the towel. "I wanna preface this before we continue. I'm not gonna fuck up his hair for the bit. I'm going to actually try."

"Let's do this before I psyc myself out." Blake said and Lydia turned on the razor. She focused as she cut his hair and she was baffled when she saw the back.

"They really did fuck your shit up. Damn." She sighed before Isaac brought out a spray bottle. She wiped the back of his neck and had nick spray his head. "I said his hair not his face." She sighed when nick spray blake as if he were a bad cat.

"I am. His face is collateral damage." He shrugged and Lydia took the spray bottle. As she went back to cutting his hair, Tanner came over with a massage gun.

"I'm gonna spoil you today because somebody got a massage and you didn't today so...you're my little bir- here can you hold this?" He said handing Blake his banana before taking the massage gun and massaging him. Soon they were done with the bit and Lydia could focus again.

"That feels like so much!" Blake yelled as she ran the razor through his hair.

"Well, she didn't cut shit earlier, so let me do this." She said as she continued. She fought with him over using scissors when she brought it up. "I have to use the scissors!"

"No you don't. Just use the razor!" He said as Tanner brought over a jar of peanut butter.

"And when did you get a cosmetology license?" Blake was silent as he looked at her. "Exactly." She said as Tanner held out the peanut butter to Blake's mouth.

"I don't want peanut butter! I don't want it!" He said shoving it away.

"You're getting your haircut you need it. Just a lick." He said and Blake reluctantly licked the spoon. Lydia continued using the razor on the back of his head. Isaac brought over the camera and showed the back.

"I haven't faded it yet." She shrugged as she started on the sides. She took the scissors and comb and began on the sides of his head. "Do not move your fucking head or I will accidentally cut you, okay?" She said as she went around his ears. Once she was done with his ears she finally began on the top. "I'm gonna do the top then I'll fade the back."

"It's so bad. It looks like a hat." Blake complained.

"I'm not done yet!" She said as she grabbed the comb and scissors and began cutting. "See it's already looking better." She said after a few minutes.

"I look Amish, but I'm getting a fade." He said as she continued.

"I'm not done yet!" She said again as she continued cutting. "Have some faith jeez." After she finished the fade, because Blake wouldn't let her start the top until she did, she began the top.

After a few more minutes she was done and finishing the touches on the front. "Boom. Better?" She asked as he looked in the camera.

"Dude, you're cutting my hair from now on." He said looking to her.

"Y'all know I can cut any of y'all's hair right? Like I cut Schlatts already." She shrugged as she grabbed a broom.

"Do we get a discount?" Larry asked jokingly.

"Yeah, I have a family and friends discount." She said truthfully as Blake finished his stream.

"How much of a discount?"

"I dunno. Like twenty to twenty five percent."