𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

"She's calling me now." Nick sighed as all the group chat boys sat in their kitchen. "I've blocked her but it's only a matter of time before it gets worse."

"I don't know what to do. I moved to Tennessee and she found me there I don't even know how she found me here. We were so careful with hiding the address and the surrounding areas." Blake rubbed his face.

"She's psycho Blake, there isn't much you could do about it. I'm sorry man." Isaac said patting the man on his back.

"It just sucks because it's like every time I'm moving on and becoming happy she comes in and ruins it. I'm hitting it off with Lydia and she blows up my phone."

"We'll help you figure it out, Blake." Larry said as they heard a knock on the door.

"That's probably Lydia. I invited her over cause she said I got to pick the next movie." Blake sighed before standing up to answer the door. When he opened the door he smiled. "Hey, ready to watch the conjuring."

"Yes, but can we do a snack run first. I'm gonna be honest, you guys don't have very good movie snacks." She said with a small laugh.

"Sure." He nodded with a smile. Blake informed his roommates they'd be back later and headed to the nearest grocery store. Blake broke off to get the drinks and Lydia broke off to get snacks. As Lydia reached for the good microwaveable popcorn she heard someone else enter the isle. She ignored the person until they caught her attention.

"I love your outfit." She heard the person say. She turned to face them and smiled softly.

"Thanks, I'm having a movie night with a friend, this honestly isn't even me trying." She said with a small laugh.

"Either way, I wish my comfy style was as good as yours." She said.

"I'm Lydia." She smiled.

"Ava." She smiled, Lydia didn't know the true meaning behind that smile to her it just seemed like a friendly smile. "I'm new to Texas, most of my friends are back in Tennessee. Is there any way I could get your number so we could hang out?" She asked.

"Absolutely, you seem really sweet." She said before giving the new girl her number.

"Thank you. You have no idea how hard it is to make friends here." She sighed.

"Trial and error, totally get it. Well, now you can add one person to the friends list." Lydia laughed, Ava laughing along. Blake walked around the corner and immediately stopped when he saw her. He quickly ducked away to not be seen by either girls. "I should get going, my friend is probably waiting for me at the checkout. Nice to meet you." She smiled as she waved and walked away.

Once Lydia was gone the smiled melted off Ava's face. "You don't need to hide Blake, I know you're there."

"You need to leave me the hell alone, Ava." He said walking over.

"I wasn't even talking to you, I was simply making a new friend."

"How do you even know Lydia? How did you know that I know her?"

"You're an influencer Blake. Your life is public and live streaming a haircut you got from her."

"And how did you find out where I live? I was very careful about going to places far enough away from my house."

"That's a secret I'll never tell."

"I've moved on Ava, leave me and my friends alone."

"One chance Blake, that's all I want."

"I have you a hundred chances and you fucked them all up. Delete Lydia's number, leave me alone, and go back to fucking Georgia. I'm sick of you ruining my life." Blake said before shoving past her.

"That's not happening." Ava whispered to herself.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. A classic." Blake said as he pulled up the movie.

"Lemme guess, one of your favorites?" Lydia asked as she got comfortable.

"Maybe." He said with a sly smile causing Lydia to lightly laugh. Lydia liked the movie, she did cry a little at the thought of doing what Joel had done. Blake teared up, no matter how many times he'd seen the movie it was always a tear jerker for him. She didn't expect for the small twist with Mary and her boss, but she felt terrible for the woman.

"Could you imagine doing that to a person? Just completely forgetting about them and every memory with them." Lydia asked turning to Blake.

"I don't know. I think if I did I would have to tell the person myself before doing it. I don't think I could do it without telling them and saying a goodbye." He answered as he set the popcorn on his bedside table.

"I couldn't, to completely erase someone of such significance would make me feel like I was erasing a part of myself." Lydia answered as she wiped her tears.

"Are you crying?" Blake asked with sincerity.

"They still found each other. They erased each other from their memories, but they still found each other. It's a poetic disaster, yet it's something that makes you wonder if they're meant to be a disaster. Does that make sense?" She asked with a small laugh.

"I can kinda see what you mean. She knew they would fall apart again because it's how she is, but he still wanted to try even if it would destroy him all over again."

"If you had to pick one person out of your entire life to forget, who would it be?"

"My ex...Eva. She made me rethink a lot of things and changed me in ways I never wanted to change. So, I think if I had to forget her...I'd be okay with it. You?"

"My high school basketball coach and team. They ruined the sport for me causing me to find my love for it again in a different way, but they also ruined me in ways I would never wish upon someone."

"Damn, I'm sorry."

"Not your fault. You didn't even know me in high school. Hell, we didn't even live in the same state." Lydia said with a small laugh. "I should go, it's late."

"You're always welcome to stay."

"Are you hitting one me, Blake?" She said with a joking grin.

"I- wha...I was just offering if you-you'd want to stay instead of dr-driving all the way home." He stuttered causing Lydia to laugh.

"It's fine. My house isn't that far I'll be okay." She said standing up and slipping on her shoes. He walked her to the front door and waved to her as she drove off.

"You have got it bad." Blake heard Nick say from behind him.

"She's just...she's something. Don't tell anyone else about this, got it?" He said turning around.

"Yeah, just be careful. Especially with Ava in town, we have no idea what could happen."

"I know nick. I know. Goodnight."

"Night."