Chapter-38

"my baby's mama, what are you doing?" Taehyung startled, feeling strong hands draping around his waist, he felt Jungkook's face nuzzling into his neck, "mhmm~" Taehyung moans, tilting his head, giving more access for his husband, who was peppering kisses on his soft skin, ever since he is pregnant, he became more sensitive. "You are so sensitive, love" Jungkook backs away, turning Taehyung around in his arms.

His wife is looking beautiful as ever, just unreal! Those blush coated bread cheeks that he wants to chew on, cute button nose that he wants to book, those magnificent blue orbs in which he dives deeper and deeper each day, those pillow lips that he wants to taste. Isn't his wife the cutest?! Jungkook's uwu machine broke!

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asks, gathering his breath and hormones back, which are driving him crazy!! But the doctor said it's better to not have sex for the time being with Taehyung's condition. "Forgot my file" a pout immediately formed on Taehyung's lips, he expected some other answer, "an excuse to meet my wife" Jungkook chuckles, pecking those soft petals.

"Did you forget the file or not?" Taehyung asks, hands on his hips, "I did, Hoshi would have come but then how can I miss the chance to see my beautiful wife?" Taehyung shows his boxy smile, "hubby" oh just how sweetly Taehyung has called him! Jungkook felt his heart melting like a sweet spell, he hums, "what is it my sweet cheeks?" The older asks, his eyes travel all the way to his husband attire, looking so cute yet sexy in his baby blue shirt, that's dangling off his shoulders. He lost count of how many times he took a cold shower in these 2 months.

Now that Taehyung is in his 5th month, his mood swings have become worse and his cravings. The father daughter duo are always left to panic when the pretty male cries. So they are being careful around him, even the family. The older Jeon's being very protective of Taehyung, tries their best to provide him the comfort and care he wants.

There were days, Ye-Jin would handle his cravings by making home food, Hyun-Bin takes him to small walks in their garden. He was fed well by Ye-Jin, Jungkook gets him the food he wants to eat. Accompany him in his midnight cravings, shenanigans. Nabi is the most excited one.

But all in all, the thing that Jungkook loves is, how his pregnant wife yearns for his presence. There were times Taehyung cried after sending his husband to bring ice cream from that one particular ice cream parlour! Because he missed him.

Even this morning, the pretty male cried before throwing his husband out of the room, "can I come with you?" Taehyung asks, rounding his Bambi eyes, playing with the shirt button of Jungkook's, 'these mood swings!' Jungkook thinks, 'I am gonna do work from home from next week completely until the baby comes out!' Jungkook thinks, "you will be bored baby" Taehyung only whines, hugging Jungkook as much as he could without harming the baby bump which is bulging.

"I want to stay with you" Taehyung mumbles, eyes welling up in those beautiful eyes, "but baby, you would get bored while I will be in meetings" Jungkook tried, "I won't complain, Hubby..I promise" Taehyung shows his pinky finger. Finally Jungkook gave in after locking the promise, "but you should change" "this is comfy" "as much as I love to see you in just that only, sweetheart, I wouldn't want others to see you walking like that, so wear a pant love" Jungkook goes over to the closet to bring some pants.

After helping Taehyung wear them, informing his parents, he takes Taehyung with him to the company, luckily they have a separate elevator from parking, they don't have to be walking while surrounding them, as the couple haven't announced the news yet.

A month passes by, with Taehyung stepping into his 6th month. New changes were made in his body.

The soft thuds of bare feet disrupted the silence of the mansion, Taehyung waddled all the way to his husband's study room, where Jungkook is working at the moment. He places his soft and beautiful hands on the handle, twisting it to open, opening the door widely, Taehyung enters carefully with a hand on his baby bump. He was looking so cute in those big clothes of his husband.

Jungkook was already on his feet, seeing his pregnant wife waddling towards him, he switched off the mic and camera, "hey love" Taehyung snuggles into the hard chest of his husband, rubbing his face like a kitten, "can't sleep" Taehyung mumbles, tilting his head up with a pout on the swollen lips. Jungkook lifts him carefully in bridal style. Placing Taehyung on the sofa, he brings his laptop, after setting everything up, he keeps Taehyung on his lap, in a comfortable position, "sleep, I will carry you back after the meeting is done" he pats the head.

Half way into the meeting, Jungkook looks down, to find his husband peacefully sleeping in his arms, he softly smiles, eyes shining with love towards his beautiful ethereal wife, such a beautiful blessing for his life!

"Mr. Roger, it's really a good idea, but it's only one way, I would like to see a backup plan in the next meeting, make sure you have a reliable plan or else we can't go with this idea further" Jungkook says, and soon ends the meeting after concluding it. He has started working from home for the sake of his husband, and some timetable of his has disrupted. Due to which some of his meetings are also placed at night. He will completely go into a 4 month break after the baby comes out to help Taehyung look after him.

He can't leave Taehyung with the baby, he needs to step in, his love has done a great job in sacrificing his everything in these 9 months, so it's his time to step in, so Jungkook decided for 4 months leave, Hyun-Bin assured that he would help with the work and Namjoon too.

Jungkook carries Taehyung back to their room placing him on the soft sheets, covering him before going inside and cuddling his wife warmly.

The next day was Sunday, and it's a bit chaotic if we ask, but the people around are enjoying it much to Jungkook's dismay! Mainly his betrayer, the great Jeon Nabi!

"Mama, my pretty Mama, don't cry" Nabi wipes the tears of the pretty male, who sniffs, nodding, before looking at the empty bowl which once was filled with juicy sweet strawberries. "My heart, I am sorry, I will bring you another fresh strawberries please forgive your Hubby" well, not like he did it knowingly, its just that he was in the call and didn't acknowledge that he was devouring the bowl full of strawberries while Taehyung went to bring chocolate syrup and sweet cream!

Now he was paying for his sins! *Cough* *cough* it's a sin according to Taehyung, "go away! Old man" Jungkook eyes blew out, "o-old man?" He mumbles, he hears crack which belongs to his heart, "You are near to 40 Appa!" Nabi exclaims, throwing her hands in the air, Jungkook glares at his partner in crime, who abandoned him all at once. "Who are you calling 40?! My hubby is still young!" Taehyung's mood suddenly took a 360°, now the role is reversed, with Nabi being a pouty baby and Jungkook is that happy kid who got his favourite chocolate.

Nabi rolls her pretty eyes, "my beautiful mama" she sighs sympathetically, "what is this old man is feeding you, my innocent Mama?" "My co--"a pillow landed on Jungkook's face by none other than the angry Taehyung, who was throwing daggers at him with his eyes, his husband's mouth has no filters! But this old man seems to really forget about their daughter, who is still an innocent bean! Just how shameless this coconut head has become?!

"I didn't mean it baby, it just slipped!" the older trailed behind his angry pregnant wife, "sew that mouth!" Taehyung grumbles, before shutting the door right on his face, "you need to handle that mouth Jungkook-ah" Ye-Jin says, with a teasing smile, she sure is enjoying her son's misery.

It didn't even have been one hour, before Taehyung threw himself at his husband because he was missing him!

______________________________________

Hey Buns!

How is it going????

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜