Chapter-8

"oh my god! It's so hard to catch her in one place" Ye-Jin says as Jungkook picks very hyper Nabi who is all giggling and happy, best first birthday ever!! "Happy Birthday Baby" Taehyung kisses her chubby cheeks, still in Jungkook's embrace, "Nabi's dress is so perfect Taebear" Ye-Jin says as she hugs her son-in-law from the side.

"As long as she isn't suffocated, I very consciously picked the dress" Taehyung says, "I guess she loves it" Jungkook says with a small smile looking at his daughter who is playing with Taehyung fingers, doe eyes concentrated on the rings on the tattooed fingers. He loved this new feeling, he trusted his daughter with Taehyung and he wants to give this relationship a serious chance, considering now that they are married and have Nabi, for a healthy parenting and family.

"Congratulations my baby and Congratulations Jungkook" Min-Young hugs both parting their heads, "Thanks Mrs. Kim" "Oh please drop the formalities Jungkook, just call me Mom, I would be very pleased" Min-Young says patting his shoulders, "And Tae, your dad wants you to meet your grandparents once" she hesitantly informs, the smile of red haired male dies, "he just wants you both to get their blessings" "Al-Alright, but Nabi stays behind" Taehyung says, "of course baby" Min-Young helplessly smiles.

"Go Jungkook, we will watch Nabi until then" Ye-Jin who knows the situation very well, takes Nabi from Jungkook, The elder Kim's are sitting in the first row, Seo-Joon is already present, he gave his son an encouraging smile, Jungkook finding the situation odd, places his hand on Taehyung's waist as they walk, and Taehyung finds the comfort in the touch.

"Hello Halmeoni and Halabeoji" Taehyung greets in monotone, "Appa and Eomma, this is Jeon Jungkook, our son-in-law" both Taehyung and Jungkook bows in respect, "Nice to meet you Mr and Mrs. Kim" Jungkook says as the elders only nod with a grudging face.

"Guys it's time for Nabi cake cutting" Ji-Eun informs the couple, sent by Min-Young, the new couple goes with Ji-Eun excusing themselves, "finally the family disgrace is out" both hears as they passed the elders, Taehyung eyes welled up in tears, he clutches onto Jungkook hand, "please let's just leave" he whispers which was enough for Jungkook to get him out.

But Jungkook was pleased when he heard Seo-Joon asking them to leave this instant, although he wants to go back and confront the elders, he doesn't want to make a scene at their wedding and spoil his mood. Taehyung who was too used to their hate, didn't even bother to ask himself, 'what has he done that makes them hate him?' it isn't his fault that he was born like that!

Replacing his bouquet with Nabi, the new couple again stands on the stage with cake in front of them, it's Taehyung's idea to have Nabi's birthday party celebrated after their marriage, honestly, Jungkook liked it as they don't need to hold any reception or a party in the evening, they could just rest happily and it felt perfect.

"Don't baby" Taehyung hisses in pain when Nabi tries to pull the lip ring of Taehyung, the old Taehyung was never interested in piercings or tattoos, but when he was sent abroad, Taehyung had a whole change, he was into piercings, and tattoos, they made him feel complete, beautiful and confident, he felt himself.

The baby girl squeals when the cake is placed by none other than Hyunjin, "beautiful cake for our beautiful princess" Hyunjin bows dramatically in front of Nabi, the Kim's adore her and Jungkook can see it, he is just grateful that he accepted this proposal, being a single son, he never had a sibling bond with anyone, other than his cousin's, that too it short lived when they went separate as they grew chosing different professions, but they are still in touch.

Hoseok hands the knife, "hold it you three" he says, Jungkook places his hand on Taehyung's which is holding Nabi, with everyone singing the birthday song, they cut the cake with popper popping, "Happy Birthday Doll" Jungkook says with heavy heart, time flew really fast and Nabi is already one year old, he just doesn't want her to grow too fast, he pecks her cheeks, Taehyung was taking the cream in a very small amount on his finger, "Happy Birthday Doll" he places his creamed finger near Nabi's lips which the baby girl nips, squealing as she liked the taste.

After taking photos and finishing the party, it's time for the hardest part for Kim's, it's time to send Taehyung, Nabi is silently sleeping while Taehyung bidding goodbyes to his family, "Dada please don't cry" Taehyung blinks his tears away, as he hugs his father, who is crying in his arms, "you have grown so much" Seo-Joon mumbles as he hugs Taehyung more, "Take care, and don't forget to visit us" Min-Young smiles through her tears, "I will"

After hugging Hoseok and Hyunjin, who cried loudly out of all, finally finishing with Ji-Eun, Jeon's set off to their mansion.
______________________________________

Hey Buns!

Don't forget to like and comment your thoughts 💜