Chapter-25

Now that we are in chapter-25, how far are you liking this book?! My pretty buns!

______________________________________

"Ready?" Jungkook asks, coming inside of Nabi's room, walking towards the daughter-mother, "nope" Taehyung mumbles, followed a pout, huffing, "Love" Jungkook inaudibly sighs, snaking his around the petite waist of his husband, "I don't want to meet her Nabi!" Taehyung whines, "I fucking want to kill her!" He exclaims glaring at nothing, Jungkook chuckles loudly kissing the temple of the red haired male in his arms, "What's so funny?" Taehyung glares at him through his pretty long eyelashes, "nothing" the younger narrows his eyes trying to look intimidated, but Jungkook finds him rather more cute, "your cursing is so cute" Jungkook says with a wide grin.

Taehyung rolls his eyes leaving the room, Jungkook follows behind with Nabi in his arms, he finds his husband waiting downstairs looking all pretty, effortlessly.

When he got down, Taehyung was walking outside while Jungkook followed him, no talks as his husband looked rather mad, but his expression was so cute for Jungkook, "did you call the inspector, Hubby?" Taehyung asks, clamping his seatbelt, Jungkook...

When he got down, Taehyung was walking outside while Jungkook followed him, no talks as his husband looked rather mad, but his expression was so cute for Jungkook, "did you call the inspector, Hubby?" Taehyung asks, clamping his seatbelt, Jungkook settled Nabi in her baby seat, "yeah, he said he will come on time" Jungkook says, entering the car, stepping on the accelerator he drives towards their destination.

"It's only an hour, Love" Jungkook squeezes Taehyung's hand which is laying flat on his thigh, he intertwines their fingers, Jungkook hits the break when they reach their destination, coming out of the car along with Nabi, they meet the inspector first.

"Good morning Mr & Mrs. Jeon, I am Kang Tae-Oh" The officer introduced himself with a small bow, "Good morning Mr. Kang" Taehyung and Jungkook greets with a little bow, "Kwon's are reached?" Tae-Oh shakes his head on no, "they still haven't" "let's wait inside" the three get inside the cafe, 10 minutes later Hazel enters, in a dazzling dark dress, heavy makeup, and bright lipstick, Taehyung and Jungkook internally grimaced at her sight.

Hazel gave a small smile, she didn't even greet Tae-Oh who did it for the formality, he himself internally puked at her appearance, Hazel completely turned her attention to the Jeon couple, "Hello Mr. Jeon" she greeted with a smile, which was very provocative, but Jungkook didn't budge, dark orbs filled with the deep depth of the void, no emotions, but coldness, Taehyung poked his cheeks at his behaviour, so wanting to throw that coffee on her face to wipe that act!

"And Nabi, my pretty baby" she cooed, and Taehyung literally held himself back from puking right then and there, Hazel tried to lift her from the stroller beside Taehyung, but the baby girl immediately started crying, immediately Taehyung took her in his arms pushing Hazel, "hey my doll, what happened baby?" He asked in his soft voice, worry laced in his deep voice. "Is she hungry?" "No Koo, I already fed her before we are coming" Taehyung replies, both shared a worried glance.

Nabi calmed down, tightly clutching on to Taehyung, Hazel mentally rolled her eyes, glaring at the baby girl in Taehyung's hand and at Taehyung, he is beautiful, too beautiful much to her dislike, "can I hold my girl now ?!" Hazel asked, voice is anything but gentle and polite, Taehyung clenched his fist, eyes turning sharp into a glare directed towards Hazel, "be careful" is all Taehyung said before giving Nabi to hazel.