Consequences

Sam hesitantly opened the door.
Kinito was standing in the doorway, clearly pissed off.
You ducked under couch before he could see you.
Kinito: "Hello, Sam. Hello, Jade..."

Something was wrong. 
Really wrong.
Kinito sounded...Defeated? What was going on here?
Sam: "Hey buddy! Uhm...Was there something you needed?"

Kinito was shocked. He was used to the same lifeless messages from his friends.
(Kinda like the Pokémon  npcs after you beat them)

Kinito: "Yes...Actually..."

Jade: "What is it?"
Kinito snapped out of his little trance.
....aaannnnd back to angry axolotl
Kinito: "Quit swearing, Sam! We don't want [User] picking up those dirty words! Wait a minute, where are they?!"
(Yes, he doesn't realize you know how to swear already)
Jade and Sam looked at each other
Sam: "Uh..."
Jade shrugged
Jade: "They were right here a minute ago..."
Kinito stomped his foot angrily. He couldn't find you in the code at the moment for some reason either.

Kinito: "Great...JUST Ğ̶̼͖̳̖̹̫͍̀Ŕ̶̢̢͙̟͖̣͉̘̱̮̣͖͔̘̳̣Ễ̵̡̫̰͎͎̰͖̲͌̓̄͑́̒̕͜A̸̧͉͙̟̻̰͈̿̂͌͛̏̿̑̂͛͝T̸̠̦̟̈́͗̔̇̈́̍̎̊̒̈́̅̂̕̕͝!"

He paced back and forth, growing more angry, frustrated, and worried with every step.

Kinito: "First you teach them how to swear, and then ̷̛̮̟̥̥̻̹̗̀͂̄̋̏́̐̄̐̔͐̾̈́̈́Ŷ̵̢̨̢̡̛̺͖̯̣̰͕͎͙͎̬̪̂̇̊͋̅͋̍̕ͅŎ̴̡̭̦̤̮̤͈̗̳̯̜̫̝̗͕͜ͅŨ̵̘̤̹̖͈̻͙̖̥̜̃͒͂̈́͊͒͠ ̷̨͋̑͛̋̈̀͛L̷̛͕̰̮̤̟̲̳̺̻̝̃̉͗͌̽̀̈́́͑̍̀Ȏ̵̡̠̲͕̳̀̆̆̈́̽̌̍͌̃͆̎̀̌͛͝S̶̻̱̼͇̰̤͙̝͖͌̐́͒̓̚͜͝E̸̗̰̺̮̤̍̇͋̽ ̴̧̯͇̝͉̞͉͔̺̪̓ͅT̸͍͙͕̜͎͋̍̇̓͐̋̚͝Ḥ̴̥̜̘͎̏̂͗̏́͐͆͋̀̐̚͝͠ͅË̷̪̺̙́͂̐̿͆̈́̓̈̾͐̆M̸̡̲͉͓̬͓͈̼̗̹̂̃͛̀̏̑̿̄́̀̈̀͛͝ͅͅ?!"

You had quickly and quietly retreated further under the couch upon seeing this angry Kinito. You did not want to find out what would happen if you were caught.
But it'd probably be a good idea to switch hiding spots.
Kinito would definitely start looking around the house soon.
Kinito stopped.
Kinito: "I get it. Guess this is a game of hide and seek..."
Kinito smiled. 

Kinito: "Great... Į̵̢̛̺̬͇̣̻̥̤͇͙͔̬̅̅̈́̅̚͜ͅ ̵̢̱̞̘̮͚̮̟͇̃̈́̀̈̆L̸̨̧̊̂͗̈́͒̕͝Ȯ̴͖̥͍͗̓̈́̑̆̐̋V̴̨͍͚̯̹̪̦̪͎̭̭̗̔͑̍̈͜E̷̟̭̳̘͍̞̗̳̣̙̲̔ ̷̨̧͎̤̭̲̝̤̩͓̺̼̖̤̳̒͂͘T̸͓͇͚͈͋̀̍̌̑̊͝H̷̻̆́̑̄̽͛̔̚Ī̶̤̺͕̟̞͙̳̞͎̘̘̻̬̋̍̆̍̓̋͛͝͝ͅŞ̶̟̈́͒ ̸̨̧̰͔̺̲̲̣̗̱̰̪̹̯̞̎̾͐̋̂͊̀̽̓͂̊̃͐̐̚̕͠G̸̨̛͙͓͉͉͋̄̈͌͛̌͠A̸̢̡̛̛̙̼͉̭͇̲̫̟̼̬̞͛̃̐̉̿̀͝ͅM̶̨̮͔͉̠̗̞̮̬̜̮̦͕̥̤̫̏̀͂͛̈́̋͌̐́͐̍̄̍̈́͘͝͝E̸̳̥̪̓̈́̋͜͜."

(I pray for y'all)