Daddy issues & Dirty tissues

May 8th 2024
I hate to be the girl that says "oh I have daddy issues" and actually cry about it but my father has done that to me before, My father and I will be calling him by his name because I couldn't care less tbh, My father is Ryan Patrick Hanthorn. This man is a villain in every story and probably always will be, Ryan is a horrible person with a very tiny brain and a ego that is so high he can't see clearly, He makes up versions of every story, He has a older son that doesn't know Ryan is his father and thinks Ryan is his older brother, I am ashamed to admit that I have cried about Ryan or even wished he was in my life because his is a worthless sad, sad man.

The little girl in me was so heartbroken about Ryan and so the older version just took over, Little Chloe still hasn't healed but older Chloe doesn't give two shits about Ryan, This man has said awful things about my mom and my family, I am the only one that is aloud to talk shit about my family and so I broke and said my mind to the man-child, He didn't take it so well lols, I was livid to the point I was shaking because of the things he was saying to my mother and the names he was calling her, I still have all the screenshots so that if he wishes to sue my mom I will sit and explain how much he has mentally abused me and hurt me, I will admit that because of him I wanted to kill myself. And I will smile when he is proven wrong about winning.

I'm done being sad for that man, I'm done feeling bad about myself, Little Chloe can be sad if she wishes because she was given false hope but I will not continue to let myself live thinking about Ryan, He is a man that can feel bad about himself and all his empty promises, I will no longer carry that weight, I will probably talk more about him later because he didn't just hurt me, He hurt my family and I will talk about that because it is apart of my story and struggles but you won't hear me saying I miss him or anything remotely close to that sentence, Because I have promised myself that I will never ever miss him again and I will have someone else walk me down the isle in the future because he will never deserve that honour.

If you also have daddy issues I promise it isn't easy but if your father is anything like Ryan you'll be better off without him. Please message me or something if you wish to talk my snap is xrenee_15x