Sayuri kidnapped??

RUDRA'S POV:-

"oh my! dear what happened to you hand?" my mom ran towards me from her chair and took my hand in her hands. "uh.. this... it was just a small incident nothing to be worry mom." I said to her.

"Are you sure? you are alright, na?" my dad asked, concerned was displayed on each and every person in the dinning room except her, obviously my doctor girl.. haha

" yes dad! i am alright bcz of the dressing." i said looking towards my kitten and found her already staring. i looked at her, she was looking stunning in the formals, with her silky waist length her opened.. and her dark brown eyes with mascara... her pink rosy lips....

'oh god!! how much i want to kiss those lips passionately,,,, her each and every feature attracts me towards her,,, especially the innocence in her eyes..

After that I sat across SAYU..  she was eating her breakfast while i was staring at her.. 'oh god! one day she will kill me without her knowing, look at her pout while eating i want to kiss her right now,  control. RUDRAKSH SINGH RATHORE. control' i thought. 

After i finished my breakfast i said to her in calm and gentle voice, " come fast, i will wait for you outside.'' and went from there.. After 10 minutes she came, when she came near my Aston martin she was looking at it surprised and excitedly and her rxn was telling that her favourite car is "ASTON MARTIN",

 I opened the door of passenger seat for her when she sat i closed it gently, and go to the driver seat, 

while the drive we both were comfortable silent, then i said while broking the silence, " My friend is a good person, he will take care of everything, so don't stressed yourself and i think he will tell you to start from today, so when you will be free call me.. i will come to pick you up."

now we came in front of hospital.. then she said, " first of all thank you for your help Rudra, and secondly i don't have your number and i will come on my own you don't have to worry about me, also i will be a little late cause i just saw a book store so may be i will go to that store.."

"But-" i was cut off by her. i mean literally i, RUDRAKSH SINGH RATHORE, was cut off by a person,   ' it's good that it was you, if there was any other person in place of you, then he would have been dead by now.' i thought.

'' Thank you for dropping me here, Rudra, now i will take my leave.'' she said. but i asked for her phone 

she gave it confusingly to me.. and i saved my number in it... but i saw a number saved as AKASH and that was it,,,,

i gave it back to her but now i was angry,,, 'so Akash, huh? okay then dekhte hai kisko apni jaan se muhobbat nhi jo wo meri jaan se muhobbat karne chala hai,,' i thought .

"Alright if you say so, btw best of luck. and if you have any problem then call me, ok?" I said.

 " thank you and bye.'' My angel said while smiling and went to the hospital.  

when she left i instantly called my brother, VIDHYUT,, 

otp:-

" oh hello bhai! what happened? " he asked.

"I sent a number on your phone i want each and every details about him,," i ordered with angry voice..

"ok bhai give me sometime i will send u the details.." and with that i cut the call. and went to my office.

___________________________________________________________

SAYURI'S POV:-

The hospital was really very amazing in every aspect.. if it is facilities or the  techniques.. it has very prestigious doctors who have very knowledge i just hope that i will be able to learn more by them.