Rishabh and Anant Sethi face to face.

Começar do início

That man quickly came to Anant and nervously said to him, "Sir, our man is not there."

"What do you mean by not there? Where did they go?", Anant asked in surprise.

Just then Rishabh's voice came from behind, "Both of them have gone to the other world."

Hearing his voice, everyone looked at him. When Sanjay saw Rishabh, a small smile came on his lips.

"Oh, so you have come.", Anant said while looking at Rishabh with a cunning smile on his lips. Rishabh said without any emotion, "I knew that you are a mean person, but I did not know that you have stooped so low that you have made your own co-worker in such a condition."

" kya kare rishabh beta imaandari ki kimat to chukani hoti hai hai naa. ( What to do Rishabh son, one gets punished for loyalty, right. ) ", Kalandi said to Rishabh while adjusting the bangles on her wrists and then came to Alok and stroked his face and said, "Now see, your mother was loyal to Alok and she got punished."

Rishabh's expressionless face turned angry at the mention of his mother's name. Gritting his teeth, he said to Anant, "Anant Sethi, I don't care what you did to Alok Shergill, but how dare you harm Sanjay uncle."

" You said harm. No,i have nothing to do with this man. He came to save his friend himself, so he should be rewarded for maintaining friendship, which I did, so what wrong did I do in this? And anyway, he killed many of my men and also injured me, look." Saying this, Anant showed his face to Rishabh. There was a cut mark from his ear to the jaw line, from which blood was oozing.

Rishabh started looking at Sanjay in surprise after listening to Anant.

Then Anant said further, "And as for you, I just wanted that your father should see you getting killed in front of his eyes, but maybe it was not in father's fate to see his son die. But it doesn't matter, it is definitely in the fate of a son to see his father's death. If not you, I will kill your father. "

" Not my father's but it is definitely in my fate to see your death. " , " Saying this, Rishabh pointed his gun at Anant Sethi, then four of Anant's men pointed their guns at his head.

Anant came to Rishabh smiling and knocking down Rishabh's gun with his gun said, " You are in a hurry to kill me. " Saying this, he took Rishabh's gun from his hand and went back to his place and said with his back towards Rishabh, " Rishabh Shergill, the leader of The Seven Rings and known as Lucifer in the underworld, is standing unarmed in front of me like this today. How sad that you came alone trusting only one mail. "

" Rishabh Shergill alone is enough to kill a hundred dogs like you. " , Hearing Rishabh's words, Anant remembered Alok calling him a dog, which brought anger in Anant's eyes. He shouted and told his men, " Bring him to his knees."

Hearing this, Anant's men asked him to sit on his knees, but Rishabh was staring at them angrily as if he would burn them to ashes with his eyes.

Seeing his terrifying red eyes, all four got scared for a moment, but Rishabh was unarmed so that fear did not last long. Two of those men hit Rishabh's legs from behind due to which Rishabh fell on his knees.

"Look Alok, look at your son. Today your son is kneeling in front of us. You were very proud of your son, you told me that he will come as my death, but see today he himself is standing in the circle of death." Anant said this while kicking Alok's injured body, then Rishabh clenched his fists in anger. He was looking at Alok with little tears in his eyes.

Anant gave Rishabh's gun to Kalindi and taking two steps back said, "Take it sister, kill this and take revenge of all these years of anger in one go. "