Chapter Four: Kicked out.

Lilly-Kaye Smith Carlsen.

''...and it isn't---''

''...so what?! What the fuck! This is---''

''...i'd rather go crazy...''

''...shut up or I'll---''

That was the sound of my parents arguing. I put my ipod on and played some of my favourite random music.

I don't know the song it's title was Enchanted by Taylor Swift. I'm obviously not fan of knowing the singers of each songs that I would play.

''This is a total mess.'' Dad uttered taking his luggage and black office shoulder bag on him leaving our house leaving Mom and.....leaving me.

Finally, I took off my ipod and heard them.

''Don't ever come back. If you dare I swear to God Kalvin I swear....'' mom uttered in her intimidating voice.

That was a flashback 3 years ago.

Aren't they a total piece of headache? What a headache really. That is why I distance myself to the both of them because I don't want to stress myself thinking and listening to their useless quarrels.

I am prone to depression and I don't know how to find a way to stop them.

Currently, I was staying at an apartment at Frisco, Texas, USA MAA Starwood. I was living with my best friend Elloise Carlotte.

Unfortunately, we didn't become classmates since I took the Journalism and she also took the Business and Management. She already had her boyfriend named Neil Hemingway which literally is a full-time dick.

I also had this boyfriend of mine who was named Cohen Stuarts. And he's not a dick. He was unfortunately a Medical student which makes him very distance from me.

I was--maybe-- lucky to have him since he was my first boyfriend and he isn't up to my vagina.

After I move in to  this apartment I started to live peacefully and privately.

And I am living in the simple life and I love this simple life.

I just came here at Frisco 3 months ago after the school enrollment. After I left Florida and after I left my best friends and parents. I have made lots of friends at Florida and they are lovely and hunkies.

I was somehow sad to leave them but what can I do? I couldn't manage the stress anymore.

The enrollment has started and good thing I pass the entrance exam and I was on some kind of easy-peasy interviews.

Frisco Landing was my new school. I was assuming to meet good people and approachable classmates. How I wish.

''You gotta be kidding me Elloise !!'

I muttered almost crying outside the apartment together with my luggage and some stuffs held by the both of my hands.

I was sitting on the center of the park.

And I was unfortunately kicked out actually. Oh hell with this life. I just want to come back to that private  and normal life that I used to live on. That I used to love on.

This is all Elloise's fault.

Our owner tightly told us that NO BOYS IS ALLOWED. But what did she do? She brought her stupid psycho boyfriend and did not just make anything wrong but to make out improperly. Like some kind of sex-jokes.

How could she fell inlove with that asshole? Yet, she put all the blame on ME?

''Really? Kicked out Lilly? Shit why are you always wretched?! As in always?'' I told myself.

And that fucking Edwards also has been adding my stressess!!!

That Edwards also took my ipod. I don't get it. Does he have a crush on me? I mean not being a feeler but why would he keep on annoying me when I don't even know him?

Shit can't I live peacefully? Why is everybody distracting me?

He even accused me of copying him just because we had the same  t-shirt that only one-fucking-time?!

Why would I copy him right? He's just assuming at he may seems.

''Oh, hi. Well....hi..?'' That was a man's voice.

A man who I don't really know.

I just smiled in order to finish whatever conversation he wanted to be. He seems to wanting one with me.

''Well, hi? I'm Nick Matthew Robinson. Nick for short.'' He offered me a handshake. But I didn't take it. I mean I was just hesitating.

I was like 'leave me alone. I'm kicked out okay?' But the thought that maybe this man was just bored or something seems ao fucking annoying like over a hundred percent.

But when he smiled....i was like 'okay. I'll take it.'

He's cute really. Like really cute. He has this gentle face and for sure he looks really likeable.

''Uh call me Lilly or Kaye. I'm Lilly just.....call me Lilly...sorry. Whatever....'' i sighed.

I'm so sorry but i'm just so not in the mood today.

''You look good in Lilly.'' He said it with grin. ''So you're with your lugguage...backpacks i guess? You're.... you're kicked out? Or ...not...?''

I don't know or even did i why is he keeping on making topics?

I curled my lips. ''Unfortunately yeah. Sorry for witnessing that.''

He lifted his left hand telling me to shut up. ''No its not even a thing. Anyways if you want i can -maybe help you. My driend was also looking for a roomate for the half of the payment and he found it bigger and spac-y for himself alone.''

I quickly straighten my posture and exitedly grip his arms.

''Look I know we might be strangers i mean still but...can i go there? Can you tell me this place? Oh God knows how much I thank you.''

I don't want to live at the street. I can't even imagine myself.

It's in Vouganvilla's Srreet. Uhm...46 minutes away from here if i wasn't wrong.''

And with no words and no second thoughts i came with him willingly and desperarely.

He told me his car was a seconds away so helped me carry my stuff to occupy his car behind.

I exhaled. ''Oh good God. You're a heaven's gift actually.''

He then shook his head with a teaseful smirk on the right side of his lips. ''Actually, my friend was a little....ill-mannered and I'm sure you'll hate him. But if you'll see him, I'm sure you'll like him. He'll definitely be thrilled with this.''

''I will. I mean I'll force myself not to act sheepishly.'' I quickly replied foregetting the last sentence he just said.

''As you said sure we're goin'.''

Wait...what's his name again?

As the car was keeping on running I ask him. ''Uh....what's your name again?''

He looked at me and chuckled. ''Jeez. I'm Nick- Matthew Robinsons. Call me Nick.''

Ahhh.....Nick.....

-reign

******

Hey again guys. I think 8 haven't seen anyone's been here.

Well well well thay's okay. I'm still expecting for your arrivals even thought it will take millions of centuries....kidding.

So i hope you're all enjoying this new friend of Lilly. For sure you'll like him. He was funny and a little...playful.

So I'm still expecting your comments and votes. Don't be shy it's just a tap. But if you couldn't reached it.... since star was just as far as the moon. You can give me comment actually.

‼️IT WILL BE ALL APPRECIATED‼️🙏