•PROLOGUE||INTRODUCTION•

• PROLOGUE •

In the dimly lit chamber, two figures stood facing each other, the air thick with tension and the weight of generations of enmity. Alexander Amosé Beaumont, his steely gaze fixed on his counterpart, Von Venric Luciano, who met his stare with equal measure of resolve. Aurelius Octavius Beaumont, a mere child of five, stood beside his father, unaware of the gravity of the moment, while Vincent Vexaris Luciano, a solemn ten-year-old, stood at his father's side, his expression betraying none of the turmoil within.

"Enough blood has been spilled," Alexander began, his voice a low rumble that reverberated through the room. "It is time we put an end to this senseless feud."

Von Venric nodded, his jaw clenched in silent agreement. "Agreed," he replied, his voice as hard as the steel of his gaze. "But how?"

Alexander's lips curled into a grim smile. "By uniting our families in marriage."

Aurelius blinked, the words barely registering in his young mind, but Vincent's eyes widened in comprehension, a flicker of something akin to defiance sparking within them.

Aurelius grabs his father's hand, "But father! Averly is only a year and a half old!!" He exclaimed.

Alexander stood still like a rock and pushed Aurelius, "Silence, Aurelius.. do not interfere in a conversation which only consists of grown adults" Alexander gives Aurelius a sharp glare and turns back to Von.

"So who," Von asked, his voice a mere whisper, "Will be the sacrificial lambs in this union?"

Alexander's gaze shifted to his son, a silent decree passing between them, before turning back to meet Von's stare head-on. "Our sons," he declared, his voice unwavering. "Aurelius and Vincent."

The room fell silent, the weight of the decision hanging heavy in the air, as Aurelius and Vincent exchanged a glance, the first seeds of their destiny taking root in their young hearts.

And so, the die was cast, the fate of two families sealed in the bond of marriage, as the echoes of allegiance reverberated through the halls of time, leaving behind a legacy of love and betrayal, honor and duty, and the timeless struggle between the heart and the sword.

. . .

MAIN CHARACTERS:

Aurelius Octavius Beaumont

Age: 24 years old
Occupation: A 4th year college student and the eldest son of Alexander Amosé Beaumont, aka the head of the Beau Mafia. Aurelius also used to be a red belt taekwondo player.
Sexuality: Gay
Body: Slender and thin but not fragile. (He has a mole under his left eye)
Hobbies: Studying, Cooking, Reading, Taekwondo, Playing the piano

Aurelius is an introvert who barely talks but he for sure is a good listener, he's like the typical therapist friend who is quite optimistic but doesn't really show it. He used to be the black sheep of his family which explains his introverted nature and him wanting to be locked up and alone in a peaceful place. He enjoys cooking for the people he cherishes and loves. Though, it might be rare to see him fighting but if you actually witness a fight between him and another person, There is no doubt that he would win. Aurelius loves Vincent's cats.

Vincent Vexaris Luciano

Age: 29 years old
Occupation: A Mafia Boss and the head of the Vuxia Mafia.
Sexuality: Bisexual
Body: Large and rough w/ veiny hands ofc (he also has a back tattoo)
Hobbies: bro does not have a single hobby

Vincent is a stoic and reserved man who dislikes people whose emotions are all over the place. He may be cold and nonchalant on the outside but he's pretty a puppy around his beloved fiancé. He struggles to understand and express his feelings because he had been taught that showing any emotions or just any signs of vulnerability is also a sign for weakness. He likes cats and has a whole room that is designed as a cat playground.

**Author's Note:**
This is a BL aka boys love story so if you are not that fond of reading such homosexuality, you are free to not read🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️