Unpleasant x awkward reader (requested)

____________
(this has been updated a little now but this was first made in may 8th of 2024!!)
____________

you didn't like unpleasant. you didn't like them at all. you hated their hair looked and how they had all of that brainrot talk...
 so then why were you so awkward and nervous around them? you weren't like that with anyone else in the elevator.. so why them? of all people..?

                                                             .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                                 ____________________________________ 

it was another strange, usual day in the elevator but with you as of right now, the only one in the elevator. you sighed to yourself, bored. crossing your arms.
 the elevator stopped to a floor and there he was.. unpleasant gradient.. he walked into a corner of the elevator.

 'Dammit.. why him..' you thought to yourself as you glanced over at him and started to feel your face heat up.
"Ermm.. what are you looking at?" unpleasant looked over at you.
 "I- er- nothing. shut up-" you awkwardly said while blushing slightly and looked away. unpleasant didn't really notice, though and just shrugged.
 'why the hell am I acting like this? I don't even like him..' you thought to yourself.

                                                          .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

floor, after floor, after floor, you still almost always couldn't stop glancing at unpleasant. no matter how hard you tried.
 you mentally facepalmed. 'he's probably gonna end up noticing soon.. why am I like this right now..'
"Hey broski, you good? your face is kinda red right now.." he said.
you quickly turned your head to face him "Ah- what?!-  uhm- it's probably nothing-" you started to slightly fiddle with your hands. 'idiot...' you said to yourself in your head.
"You sure? you don't look so sigma." he slightly leaned in. if he had eyes, he'd probably be narrowing them right now.
"Yes, shut up- I'm fine- now can you not be so.. close?" you looked away.
"Erm, okay.. whatever" he said and went back into the corner he was in

a few days past and you still couldn't stop looking at him. you were sure he noticed a few times, but just didn't say anything. then, the elevator had stopped and the floor was at jeremy's domain.
jeremy grabbed unpleasant to make him a pretty princess. (:3) since you were literally the only other one in elevator, you had to go get him. luckily for you both though, you were a epic gamer pro at obbies and got there as quick as possible. you put him back into the elevator and the door closed as the floor was complete.
 "My hero :3!!" he said and slightly hugged you. you felt your face heat up and pushed him off you. "Don't- don't think too much of it or anything- I just felt obliged to do so.." you said a bit awkwardly as you fidgeted with your hands again
 "Well whatever, I still thank you." unpleasant said and gave you a little smooch on the forehead
"Wh- Hey!- I- Er-" your face practically almost turned red. 

a few minutes later after that and you both somehow ended up 'cuddling' (I don't really like that word so erm!!) with your head on his chest and arms around his waist :3

                                  ____________________________________

okay so er this was (kind of) cringe but I think I actually really enjoyed making this and I hope you guys enjoy it too :3 sorry for the weird progression too idrk how to progress to the romantic stuff with stuff like this and also to the person who requested this sorry if you didn't really like it 😭 I tried my best and like I said before, this is my first time writing something on wattpad so don't really have high expectations!! and let me know if you guys think there's anything else I could've done better!