TFP Optimus x Drunk Reader Part 1

Hey!! Its been long!! Sorry If I haven't update lately. Since I am in College it's hard to updates these but I will try to update as soon as possible but I can't promise when.

Y/n Pov

It's 7 am in the morning, the autobots left the base to take the children to school except Y/n who is in college. Y/n never drink before and never had been into a party. Y/n pefers to be with Miko, Jack and Raf and the autobots to hang out but this will be different. College? I love to study but I never had a friend when I was in elementary, not even middle school and highschool and not in college.

While in class, I was in biology taking notes when a boy named James pass me a note and when I open it says "Hey do you want to go to a party at my house? Don't worry there will be a lot of students." I was in shocked but I wasn't sure but I have to let myself meet people and make possible friends or even meet someone.

So I wrote yes and pass to him as I continue writing my notes.
When class was over he came over me and said, "Hey Y/n, can I get your number?" I looked at him. I said, "Yeah sure." I said giving his number. "Thanks, I will see you okay." He smiled at me. I said, "Yeah sure see you." As I smiled at him before he left. Amber, my college friend came up and said, "Did you got invited!?" Amber said in shock. "Yeah... you?" I said. "Me too!" Amber said smiling. "Then I see you." I said leaving the class . "See you!!!" Amber said walking away.

When I got out I see Optimus parking so I ran to him and as I got on I greet him. "Hey Optimus, how are you?" I smiled at his radio. "I am well Y/n, nothing new. How was college?
"Oh, it was good." I said smiling at him. While at road it was quiet until Optimus spoke up at me saying" "Your very quiet Y/n." I stop daydreaming. "Sorry, I'm just thinking about my homework." I said signing. "I see, you'll be busy." Optimus said. "Yup!" I said smiling.

Until we arrived to base I got out so Optimus can transform. I walked to the human center when I saw my favorite friends Miko, Raf and Jack. "Hey guys!" I said smiling. "Hey Y/n!! How was college?" Jack asked. "Oh it was great." I said smiling. "It's good to see you." Raf said hugging me. I said, "Aww thanks." As I hug him back. "Y/n!!! I missed you!!! I bet it was boring!!! How did you survive!!!" She said so fast hugging me tight. "Miko..... your.... tighting.... me!" I said. Miko let go of me and said "Opps, sorry." Miko looked at me smiling as I smiled rolling my eyes.

I went to the table and got my homework out until the phone rang and everyone looked at me as I smiled nervously. I answered. "Hello..... oh hey James..... yeah.... okay.... thanks for the address...... see you." I said and sigh in relief. Until everyone was looking at me. "What? Why are you all looking me like that?" I said. "Who was that?" Jack asked. "Oh it just a boy named James from college.... he kinda invited me to a party today in the night". I look nevously at everyone.

Their was silence until everyone looked at me saying, "WHAT!!! I was to responed until Miko said, "Ohhhh is he your boyfriend?" Raf looked at her glaring. "Miko!!" Raf said. "What, just asking." Miko said looking at me smiling. I said, "What!!! No!! He's just a friend. I don't even like him like that." I said. "So your going to the party?" Jack asked. "Yes, I am." I said. "What is so great about parties anyway? Aren't you suppose to do homework?" Ratchet asked. "Ratchet is not just having fun.... Is about having a good time and be with friends.. is like a social environment and I already finished my homework." I said smiling. It was weird but I still have to tell them.

I looked at Opimus and said, "Optimus, is it okay if you take me to the party at 8pm? I really want to go." Optimus looked at me unsure. "Will it be safe?" Optimus said. "Yes Optimus, don't worry it just a normal party with one of my classmates and my friend, Amber will be there." I said looking at him. "Well, I suppose I can take you. Be careful and call if Decepticons shows up." Optimus said looking at me seriously. "Yes Optimus." I said smiling. "Well.... I say this a dress up time!!! Miko said looking at me. "Miko.... I don't do dress up and I already know what to wear." I said. "Awww your no fun!!! Miko said pouting. I laughed and said, "Next time Miko, I promise." Miko smiled at me. I looked at Optimus smiling of how handsome and cute he is.

I know my writing is not that great but I tried to make it good. I hope everyone enjoyed this  chapter. James and Amber is my name choice but you can choose any name you want. Part 2 is next.