Chapter 1🌷 (A brother?)

This stories idea came from writethv Please read their works! I literally started BoBoiBoy again last year because I read their works! Give them some love! ≥w≤

B/n is Brother's name.

BoBoiBoy, Yung, Yaya and Gopal were not the only close friends he came to grow close with, he found himself oddly being drawn to a particular classmate of his, who didn't have superpowers like him and his friends did.

But somehow, they still liked to share interests with each other.

So when the two grew closer, B/n often had Fang over to his house, either to hang out with the rest of one on one where they occasionally play video games or help B/n's older sister with baking.

Not to be rude, Fang especially looked forward to hanging out at B/n's house, not for a particular aspect of it, but rather for his sister, who had the proficiency for baking, and sometimes, she'd adhere his request and make him red carrot donuts, his favorite.

He liked having an older figure present, no offense to his brother, but he's wondered if this is what having an older sister was like, someone who'd occasionally tease him and during good times, bake something for him when he's sad.

Y/n is a baker-well, at least that's what she likes to call herself, considering she's still pursuing her studies to be one, but she would love to continue pursuing this hobby and turn it into a career one day.

So she occasionally took orders from the people in Rintis Island, to earn some extra cash for anything she may want and baking supplies, her parents were very supportive and encouraged her to pursue her future career, saving up to help her open a bakery of her own.

Her brother and Fang would occasionally help during orders, given that she compensate them for their help, so sometimes she gives money, sometimes it was baked goods.

Fang would feel especially blessed when she gave them the remaining red carrot donuts she baked for a large order.

The BoBoiBoy gang really love Y/n, like the older sister she was, she occasionally hung out with them, exposing her to their superhero alter egos, although it isn't as secretive since the entirety of Rintis Island know of their powers.

She only hopes they take care of themselves properly and prioritize their safety and health the most.

So hanging around Tok Aba's shop wasn't all that uncommon, she was a frequent customer, and sometimes baked for Tok Aba's shop for him to sell.

So it was one afternoon and Y/n was just reading her book while she sipped her hot chocolate, sighing as she finally got to relax during the weekend with nothing to do, it was the perfect afternoon, really.

"Hi Y/n!" Gopal had immediately popped up from behind her, causing the older girl to choke in her hot chocolate in surprise as she abruptly coughed up the drink, some coming out from her nose as she violently coughed.

"Gopal!" A voice shouted and he was suddenly hit on the head by Yaya, "Are you okay Y/n?" Ying went up to her side and handing her a tissue to wipe herself, still coughing Y/n nodded and wiped her face, "Yeah..my nose just hurts.."

"Look what you did Gopal!" Ying turned to Gopal and glared at him, "I'm sorry! I didn't think she would do that!" Gopal whined.

BoBoiBoy chuckled and went up to Y/n carefully taking her cup of hot chocolate and wiping the counter, making sure there wasn't a sticky residue left.

"Do you need water, Y/n?" BoBoiBoy asked, setting the cup down.

"No..I'm alright.." she shook her head and made sure to check if her book had gotten wet when she sprayed her drink everywhere.

"Anyways..What are you all up to today?"  Y/n looked up at them and saw they were different clothes from the usual attire they wore.

"Oh! Uh..You know..we.." BoBoiBoy chuckled nervously, unsure whether or not if he should reveal things about TAPOPS or not, it was fine with Tok Aba and Papa Zola, but Y/n wasn't directly related to any of their adventures and would be a risk to tell her since she was a regular citizen.

"We're doing something for extra points at school!" Gopal suddenly blurted out, the others turned to Gopal, with different looks, but all wondering at what he was doing.

"Oh...Extra points?"

"Yeah! Hahaha, Can you believe it? We're doing these activities to help boost out grades!" Gopal laughed nervously as the others quietly sighed in relief because Y/n seemed to have bought Gopal's lie.

"I should have B/n participate as well!" She exclaimed happily, causing the others to nervously look at each other, "Uh...You see Y/n.."

"Where are you having B/n participate?" A new voice said, everyone turned around to see Fang who had just arrived, most likely to pick up BoBoiBoy and his gang up for a new mission, Gopal immediately ran to Fang and placed an arm around his shoulder.

"Tell her Fang! That TAPOPS is only for chosen students!" Gopal said, nervously looking Fang in the eyes, trying to telepathically communicate with the boy.

"What..." Fang had narrowed his eyes at Gopal as Y/n looked at the two confused.

"Gopal said you guys were going to do some activities for extra points..and I assume this TAPOPS is where you'll be going?" Y/n asked, looking at Fang.

"He did..did he?" Fang glared at Gopal, to which the boy had only quickly ran to Ying and hid behind her.

"So..how could I get my brother to join?" Y/n asked curiously, "Um..well."

"You'll...need to pass my brothers standards!" Fang nervously proclaimed, which although seemed like a half baked lie, it was kind of true that you needed to pass a certain standard to be in TAPOPS.

"You have a brother..?" Y/n asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Fang sweat dropped as he looked at the others for help, but they were all looking away from him.

Fang sighed.

Hello there! I hope y'all enjoyed this first chapter! It's all thanks to writethv for letting me use the idea! ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡
This story follows the BoBoiBoy galaxy series but doesn't necessarily follow any canon events and things may be made up for this story! 🌷