Epilogue

Previously on MLP EG...

"I do." Dusk said.

.

.

.

Y/n POV

"Would now be a completely awkward time to ask you for that dance?" Dusk asked me, holding his hand out to me.

"Well, I guess we can't break tradition." I said to Dusk and then I turned to the students. 

"My fellow students, I know this night hasn't gone like it was supposed to, but the night is still young and if you ask me...I say...we get back in gym and we party like tomorrow doesn't exist! What do you say?!" I exclaimed as everyone exclaimed. 

We got back to the gym and we started partying the night away with Vinyl Scratch was handling the music. 

This is our big night 

We made it happen, now let's party all night 

We're here now, and we worked so hard to make it come around 

To tonight, so let's try to make it last forever 

The school lights so bright, beat is pumping through the night

 Party's starting, DJ's got the music just right 

Seven friends on the way up now 

Seven friends here to show you how 

This is our big night 

After the party, Dusk had to go home to Equestria and we were all hugging him goodbye. 

"You'll look out for him, won't you?" Dusk asked us, looking at me. 

Sundown was by the ruined front entrance, standing alone and resting his hands on the exposed, broken stonework.

Of course we will. Although I do expect some sort of apology for last spring's debacle." Rarity stated. 

"I have a feeling he'll be handing out a lot of apologies." Dusk stated. 

Then Vice-Principal Luna produces a masonry trowel from behind her back and hands it over to Sundown. Then a very penitent Snips and Snails, their humanity restored; Snips carries a trowel of his own, and Snails pushes a wheelbarrow full of bricks. These three have evidently drawn building-repair duty as punishment for trying to enslave the student body.

"We better get going." Spike stated. 

"I know we've only been friends for a short time—but I'm gonna miss all of you so much." Dusk said. 

"That crown really does suit you...Prince Dusk." Spike said, winking. 

"You know what, Spike? I am starting to feel a little more comfortable wearing it." Dusk stated. 

"And the wings?" I asked. 

"I've been walking on two legs and picking things up with these! Wings? I'm thrilled that's all I'll be dealing with back in Equestria!" Dusk exclaimed as he and Spike went through the portal. 

Then our pony forms went away and Rainbows landed on her butt. Pinkie ran straight into the portal, but it was gone and she landed on her butt. 

"Bummer!" Pinkie said, sadly.